The Pregancy

Thank you islabristow for the idea. Also this is a pretty shit and short chapter because I honestly had no idea what to do-

As always I will take suggestions because I'm already at loss for ideas

My name is Y/N... and I am pregnant. My husband and love of my life, Drako Malfoy is the father, but I don't know how to tell him. I have been pregnant for 19 months, but I am just starting to show. I decided that today will be the day where I tell Drako that I am expecting.

I woke up at 5am to clean all of Malfoy  Manor, make breakfast, do the laundry, replace all the windows, do the weekly food shopping, make breakfast again because the first has gone cold, rid the house of all the moss on the roof, and shower my 3 inch waist.

At 10:30 Drako woke up, came up to me and slapped me across the face, screamed 69 insults at me, then ate the breakfast I made.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU SILLY GOOSE?!?!?!?" My husband screeched at me.

"It's breakfast." I replied.

"WELL ITS JUST AS SHITTY AS YOU YA PISSING HOE!"

I smiled and nodded politely, knowing that he had every right to call me that considering I was a filthy mudblood and he was my husband, meaning he could spot whatever bullshit he wanted to spit.

"Now, you said you wanted to tell me something very important. What is it?"

I took in a deep breath, and answered him.

"I'm pregnant."

Drako looked at me, expressionless.

"Is it a boy?"

"I don't know, sorry bby."

"That's alright my angel, my baby poo, my wifey, my spouse, my amazing gal. But if it's a girl I will put her up for adoption."

I agreed, knowing that if we wanted to continue the family name we needed to have a son.

*+ weeks later +*

I was in labour, and I could feel the baby coming out of my🐱. I flew myself to hospital with my Fruity-bolt 666, the baby half way out. I arrived safely, and was ushered into the maternity ward. I then gave birth to 3 girls. I knew Drako was going to put them up for adoption, but I still wanted to name them.

"I will name you Mackeliegh, Emmeleigh and Eyelagh."

Suddenly, Drako burnt the doors down and looked at our 3 children.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE HOW DARE YOU HAVE 3 GIRLS THOSE BABIES ARE NOT MINE!!!!!!. PUT THEM UP FOR ADOPTION IMMEDIATELY!!!"

I agreed and put them up for adoption.

*+ a few years later +*

Since then, I had given birth to 382729 girls, and Drako had had enuf. He harvested my organs, but because I am Y/N I cannot die. He tried to kill me an extra 372691639263916392639173 times but our love for eachother means we cannot die because of the other. I'm so happy!!