14%

Kimberly was upset. Upset that Jacob was the one who wanted to get serious with kimberly, but still flirted with another girl.

That wasn't the worst part for Kimberly, the worst part was when Jacob kissed the girl infront all of her friends when they knew they were dating. Kimberly didn't know until the day later.

Friends texted her, and asked if they were still dating. the most embarrassing thing that could happen to her. But she had just turned 21. All she could do was move on and continue to make music.

She received all the money from Jacob that he had to pay her. With a message in the money.

"kimberly i'm sorry. i know you didn't deserve all this. especially at your own birthday party. but i want to talk."

Kimberly ignored it. She ignored him for a good few months.

She was still close to Peyton and Xolo though, xolo was her cousin so it was a for life thing anyways. Peyton was there for kimberly and pushed kimberly foward.

Kimberly was currently focusing on her new song, hurts like hell. She was releasing it today. Making sure she brought all the attention to it so that it could succeed.

(a/n since she's played by madison beer might as well use her songs, so thanks to her for making this easier 🙏🏻)

He left me for a girl
But he regrets leaving me
And I hope it hurts like hell

Kimberly was proud of this song, not only did she love it but another famous rapper was going to be on it.

Her fans were very excited too, they saw that she was moving up and becoming more successful and that's what they all wanted for her.

𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆! 𝟭𝟬 𝗽𝗺 𝗲𝘀𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁...

𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲: 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆! 𝟭𝟬 𝗽𝗺 𝗲𝘀𝘁! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 (𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹) 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵!!💘💘
-----
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟭: 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯
↪️𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟮: 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁.
𝘅𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱!
𝗽𝗲𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁; 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆
𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗵: 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲: 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁!!
----
-----
Jacob on the other hand, missed kimberly. Missed her a lot. He felt guilty, more guilty than anything.
He lead her on, even if they were fake dating. They were moving to something more serious.

He would always ask xolo and peyton about her and it would always be the same "she's doing great." he couldn't even talk to her, it was impossible. she had him blocked on everything.

He was planning on winning her back though. someway somehow.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽

-
𝗫𝗼𝗹𝗼_𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗮: 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘!🤓
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟯: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹:
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟰: 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝟱: 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿>>
𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘇: 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝘄 💙
↪️𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱: :).
-
-
-

Couple days later.

Kimberly had gone to one of the worst interviews she had ever been too.

so your new song, Hurts like Hell, is it about your ex boyfriend jacob?

Hurts like hell is just a regular song that some people can relate too. It's not about anyone. it's just a song.

why did you and jacob break up?

we broke up for unspoken reasons that i will not say. what happened between us stays between us and that's that.

okay well have you seen maddy in jacob's comments?

i'm sorry, i thought i came on this interview for my song. not to ask questions of a person who isn't in my life anyone and hasn't been for a couple of months.

yes, you did come in for that but we also want to know more of the background.

well for one i already said it's just a song. no background to it. secondly, i'm not "jacob's ex girlfiend wrote a song about him." my name is kimberly rose, i wrote a song called Hurts like Hell. And it was a lovely experience. And every detail that we put into it was beautiful. thank you.

Kimberly walked off, even if she seemed rude. All the questions were jacob this jacob that. She wanted to be known for her own self. Which she was before she even dated Jacob.

later that day, she decided to go to her favorite pizza place. not knowing who she was going to find there. to make her day even worse.