23 | Damon

Damon

I hit her first. It hurts me more than it hurts her. When she held me on her shoulders, a part of my dignity fell lower than I did. Now I'm actually angry at her. Is this how other guys do it? Get angry that a girl hit them so fights back?

Astrid is strong. Stronger than I thought. Every punch she delivers, her muscles flex. She is so gorgeous. Seeing Astrid this way both disgusts me, and riveting. Her hair that was once in a tight pony, now is loose, and frizzy. Her sweat coats her skin, and makes her tattoos more prominent. I see a tree with it's reflection in the water tattooed on her thigh, it's beautiful. Her sleeve tattoo consists of a lot of things all put together: Compass, skull, gun, roses, and their thorns. It's a well planned out tattoo. It looks like it all represents something in some way, but I don't know.

It isn't until I catch a punch and lift her arm up, where her bra moves up and I see a small pair of handcuffs. When I see it I get angrier. She really is a part of them. I almost throw up. She is in the rival gang, but doesn't want to be. That's why she came back to her hometown.

When I start to pay attention again I realize I'm just standing there taking her hits. I catch her next blow and pull her arm over my shoulder putting her arm in an arm bar. She cries out in pain. It just about breaks me. In my moment of weakness she gets out and counters the move by putting her legs around my neck. She squeezes tight. I cry loud. But then she just stops it. Why did she stop?

She gets up and looks at me as I rise to my feet. Her eyes are kind of glassy. What's wrong with her? Did I make her cry? Oh god! First I beat her up, and now I make her cry?! But as soon as she sees I know that she was teary eyed she stops it and plows her shoulder into my gut. It knocks the wind out of me for a few seconds.

I get back up and we exchange punches for a while. I can't believe that I'm actually hitting her. I am hurting the girl I... like. What's wrong with me?