Ch. 4

Month later as Passed.

The season has become much warmer than it was before. Clouds were latched to the unending cocktail-blue sky.

It's a sign of summer.

Douma watching the sky as he sitting on the grass in his spacious garden.

He was given a short break from his followers since his parents allowed him to do so. But only for 10 minutes.

However, that's still long enough for him to feel the cool breeze and look the beauty of nature he's surrounded with. He could never get tired of coming here and smell the fresh and scented aroma coming from the newly lotuses.

"Such a beautiful day to be." Douma closed his eyes and leaned his head to the side.

I wonder how Kotoha-Chan is doing? I bet she's already outside with her father, catching fishes again.

The two of them have been hanging out for a while now. They would meet each other bright in early and play as much as they can before the sun is fully out and Douma have to go home. But, they changed their schedule to the evenings that way they will have enough energy instead of being super tired in the early mornings. He has to admit she was actually fun to play with. At first, she was a quite strange one to talk to or even being around with. Including her being stupid at times. However, as time went by he is starting getting used of her behavior, her lack of intelligence and what she wants to do on their playful activities even if it may seem ridiculous or weird to play. He enjoys exploring such bizarre moments with her. She brightens up his day even when they went their ways. In fact, he gets a bit excited when he spends his time with her. Maybe it is because he had found someone around his age or she is one special person.

"Douma-Sama."

He opened his eyes and turned his head to the back of his backyard shoji and to see Hisashi stepping out of the door slide.

"Your followers are waiting inside for you." He reminded him softly.

"Oh are you serious?" He said with a 'I didn't know that' look. He grabbed his black crown and placed it on his head. He stands up with his own two feet and headed inside.

"Bring them all in!"

——————

"I'm truly honored meeting with you, Douma-sama! You graciously listened to every word I said from what has happened for my life and you have helped me become much a better man my lord with your honest advices." The gracious man in a dark green kimono. He waved the youngster leader a proper farewell as he stand out from the shoji door.

"I'm always gonna be there for you and my beloved followers. I want all of you to be guided to paradise so you all can be free from your miseries!" Douma gave him a big closed eye smile.

As soon his follower left, his father stepped in from the other shoji door with a smile that resembles his son.

"Another job well done, Douma! You succeeded on giving our another member the comfort and promises he needed." He praised as he gave him pat on the shoulder.

Douma nodded, "May I end the meeting for today?" He asked cheerfully.

His father blinked, "Again? But didn't you already have a break earlier?"

"I did but I wanted to end before daybreaks. I want to explore the outdoors more." He said with a smile on his face.

"T-this has been going on for a while now. There will be times you will end meeting with your followers much earlier than you usually do. Such as 3 hours early. Mostly because you want to go outside. Than being with your followers.... Why is that Douma?" His father gave him a stern and suspicious look.