Ch. 12

"Douma?"

"Douma?"

"Doumaaaa~"

Opening two tiny rainbow eyes and peering right up at the light green ones with a cheery smile spread on her chubby cheeks.

"Why are you sleeping when it's bright and sunny out here, silly?"

No response but with a few blinks at the girl above him. He moved his head and look at his surroundings then sees he is lying on the fresh grass in the same old forest he had long forgotten. He moved his lips, saying her name but he couldn't hear it.

Her long indigo strands of hair touched his small face. the lovely floral aroma he will never get tired of.

Douma feels both corners of his lips lifting upwards.

"You are such a sleepy-head Douma" the sound of her soft voice sounds beautiful and pleasant. always have. He wanted to hear her again.

"Stand up my love."

Love. the term for companionship. deep affection.

Towards another human being.

Douma was surprised when she touched his chubby cheek with one hand. He sees her gently caressing. The long-forgotten fuzzy sensation has developed inside. the heartfelt moment he didn't realize he longed for. He doesn't want the soft sentiment to go away.

He doesn't know if he could bear without it.

He looks up at her again and was outstanding at her delicate smile.

A smile that symbolizes her purity.

A true smile. unlike his