12.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I knew I did wrong and knew I needed to apologize. Somehow it felt easier to do that when it became to Taehyung. He's an easy-going being who doesn't hold grudges. Forgotten and forgiven.

Yet, it was so much more different to Jungkook. He wouldn't look at me or even acknowledge my existence.

I was never in a situation where someone was mad at me because I never really cared about other people, but when I saw the shock in Jungkooks eyes and the way he looked down afterwards, it felt unnerving to me.

From all the people here and newly met, Jungkook was honestly the least I wanted to anger. He's still the first living human I found after month. The one who saved me. I own him an apology.

But as I said, the more he ignored me the more it discouraged me to do so. He looked fine, laughing and talking to the other people here. I thought if I would attempt to start a conversation with him he would reject it, or me.

Taehyung on the other hand was at my side the whole time. Well, I didn't really gave him another choice. I needed advice and his motivational speeches.

But nothing of what he said made me calm down for even a second.
"Worst case: He will slap you and hate you forever." His words. Now, I had every right to be scared of talking to Jungkook.

Still, I finally had enough when it was dark and everyone went to go sleep. Jungkook was still outside and starring at the stars above.

No, I wasn't watching him doing just that; Laying and adoring the night sky.
Rather I would say that I analyzed his mood. His wide eyes sparkling told me he was relaxed. His slightly apart lips told me he's interested in just watching stars. The way his chest moved in a steady rhythm also let me know that Jungkook was in a calm mood. He was okay.

With a final deep breathe, I made my way towards him and lay down. At first to shy to say anything, but I couldn't run away from this. So I didn't.

Lucky me, because I didn't thought Jungkook would be this kind. So warm to people and accepting. Understanding and someone who searches for solutions instead of making a small problem to a life long hate-ship.

It felt almost as if Jackson was there again. When we talked about random memories, when I opened up, when he asked me for permission so he could hold me, when I fell asleep in his warm embrace. It felt so familiar and I allowed myself to feel at ease again.

Since that night Jungkook would be more careful with his touch addiction and I try to control my mouth more. Doesn't apply to the dirty comments I throw here and there, but he laughs about them at this point.

Today's night is just as quite as always. Somewhere from afar there can be heard silent growls but that was okay. The night-shift guards the fence just fine.

Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook and I were already around the bonfire, talking and laughing, when Seokjin also took a seat next to me.

I talked with him the other day. He seems to be a friendly guy. Yet, manners and respect were important to him, therefore he wanted to be addressed the formal way. Just like Yoongi. The others were fine with only their names and for that I am beyond grateful.

"One time my ex wanted to go on that big roller coaster here in Seoul, but I got too nervous so I told her that I had to bring my grandma to the doctors. Poor nanny died years ago." Hoseok tells us a story to which the other guys laughed, but me. I honestly don't hear the joke of this.