December 16th

December 16th
Hello journal. Today I met a man by the name of William. I feel like hes going to play a role in my life so I bought a journal to write about the journey. 

I was walking to the coffee shop to get the usual before my morning stroll.  Whilst drinking my coffee I thought today would be a good day to go to the dock. Sitting at the edge of the dock I heard a voice from behind me. 

"Is that spot taken" the questionable voice asked. 

"Uh no, go ahead" I said not even caring to turn around to see who it is. There was a silence. It was rather a comfortable silence. 

"So, what brings you to the dock today?" The man asked. 

"Oh uh nothing, I normally go for a morning stroll and ended up here. What about you" I said in a hushed tone.

"Same thing as you" he said. I hummed in response.  For the rest of the time we made small talk. Normally when talking to strangers I get uncomfortable but this time I wasn't? I don't know. We talked till about 10am, so about an hour and a half long talk. He said he had to go to work but maybe they'll see each other again. 

"Wait I never got your name" I said.

"William soot, as for you?" He smiled.

"Coralin baker" I smiled back at him.

That was it. I thought this was the last time I'd talk to him since we had met on the dock with no way of contact other than bumping into each other again. Oh how I was wrong.