Stupid Work

Turns out part of being a teenager includes working...

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are enough adults in the world to work for these things

Well, I guess that people wouldn't want to see a hideous old lady in the drive thru window. 

Anyways, I put on my uniform which has a boba drink on it. I work at KittenTea. People are so rude when they order they are like, "I asked for two pumps mochaAa.", "I wanted an iced coffEeE." LIKE WOMAN GO TO STARBUCKS THEY CAN GIVE YOU THAT. Anyway, some dudes came and ordered 20 drinks and I told them they could go home and I could call them to come back for it. I didn't mean it tho, I would prob finish up all the customers, close the shop, then work on 20 drinks instead of making customers wait. But, boys being stupid means they will say stuff like "You just want my number cuz u r into mEeEeE." Like wth I just wanna go home. I hope those suckers get what they deserve. They just sat there commenting, "Ur not even working on them." I got so sick of it that I yelled "SORRY I WORK ALONE HERE, I CANT PREPARE 20 GOSH DAMN DRINKS WHILE OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE HERE SO STOP BEING B******* AND GET OUT IF YOU WANT TO." They shut themselves up after that. Who do they think they are?..... 

After 3 hours of them sitting there I got a text. Someone leaked pictures of me in my sweatshirt and sweatpants eating potato chips on the bed and it went viral. I couldn't help but start crying. One of the boys came up to me and asked what happened. I didn't want to be a My Story Animated person so I just said it's fine and that I would make their drinks. 

After some time I finished up the drinks and said bye. The boy that came up earlier gave me a note. It read..

hey look one of the students in my school posted that I am really sorry.....you r pretty here is my number THISISNOTAREALNUMBERSODONTCALLTHISUP 

What the hell. This boy has the audacity...THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME NOW. WHOOOO I AM A BALL OF RAGE. Anyway, I head back home and take a shower then I see that the post is gone. Did he really do that for me? huh?

I called him......

Notes:

User: lxvenderlisa

Pass. **********

UwU THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ADDDING MY SHIT STORIES TO YOUR READING LISTS I SAW TWO PEOPLE DID THAT I AM SO FRICKING HAPPY THX