That's Weird

I came off the subway and saw the Ramune vending machine again. I bought two one for me and one for my sister. Then, I went to the fish market to pick up some tuna, salmon, and shrimp. After that, I headed to the grocery shop to get cucumbers, mint, mayo, sesame seeds, ponzu, a new wok, seaweed salad, spicy mayo mix. I was making poke. 

I stirred the first poke bowl for my sister and gave it to her to eat. I also had made fried rice so instead of white rice on the bottom it was fried. I made my poke bowl and drank my ramune while eating it. 

 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

                    So, I woke up today to find out that my sister got accepted into Yale! She's going next-next year because she's only a sophomore. She did early enrollment so that she didn't have to be on the waiting list for forever. I am working on my resume for a job at this restaurant and it had a Ramune Vending Machine too. I thought about it. It seems as if, my life was so bland before that Vending Machine but now after it. ...it seems really amazing.  Anyways, nobody would have known how my life was before because I never went back to that.

Before that Vending Machine, I wore a sweatshirt and sweatpant everyday to school. It was comfy but not me. IT was okay okay. I was in a trance with that

So here is a pic of what happened today

                                                  Fine I will use his name cHrIs tHe pEpPa pIg

          pEpa: whatchu doing today 

                                                                                        Me: Nothing Much...why?

pEpa: I wanted to ask....

User: lxvenderlisa

Pass: **********

(',,•ω•,,)♡

(',,•ω•,,)♡

(',,•ω•,,)♡

TYSM FOR 31 READS ILY ALL SO MUCH!!!!!! (',,•ω•,,)♡