The Death of Betrayal and Wrath

Your POV

Meliodas and I sprung into action as soon as Gloxinia and Drole were hit by Escanor. "Well well, looks like we have two charred commandments here Meliodas," I say as we stand over the two of them. While Meliodas deflected attacks from Drole, I dealt with Gloxinia and trapped him in my water lock. "You two were planning this the whole time," Drole groans as I turn to see him missing two of his four arms. "We knew that you would see right through us if we announced our real intentions," Meliodas stated. "So we decided to plan a little something where we acted like we were here for fun with our friends, then we just needed a good moment to attack, thanks to Escanor we were given the chance to follow through the plan," I finished. "Heh clever, but not clever enough," Drole says as he traps our friends in the arena!

"Now that they're mine, you'll have to do what we say, or they're dead." Drole smirks. With that, Meliodas and I attacked Drole, taking off his last two arms with Lostvayne and Rosewhip. While we are busy taking care of Drole, we get blasted by Gloxinia from behind sending us flying. While Gloxinia is healing Drole, I fly at him and power kick him in the face while Meliodas sucker punches him in the gut. Sending him down with Drole, "You two don't really wanna kill us do you?" Gloxinia asks. "No we don't, but you've left us no choice. Gloxinia you lost something so dear that you traded yourself for power, and Drole you wanted to be the greatest warrior of the Giant race that you gave up everything for that power," Meliodas explains. "And for that we have to take you both down," I declared. After finishing our talk, Gloxinia snarls and blasts his Spirit Spear at Meliodas and myself. We then got into a back and forth of trying to keep Drole or Gloxinia out of the fight, as much as we needed to get rid of them, Meliodas and I still couldn't bring ourselves to end the lives of people we saw as friends from our past, 3000 years ago.

After the fighting got intense, I felt all of our friends leave area, meaning they were safe, meaning I didn't have to hold back as much anymore. Soon our fighting got so intense that 6 of the other commandments joined. Meliodas was face to face with his brother Zeldris, while I was face to face with my aunt, Derieri. "Hello spoiled brat," she said with a smirk. "Hi aunt hoe, it's been far too long and I could go even longer without you," I replied. While Meliodas slashes Zeldris, I raise my whip to strike Derieri, only for her to gut punch me away as Zeldris reverses the attack from Meliodas on Meliodas. As the Commandments prepare their attack I quickly try to use Deceit to switch Meliodas' appearance and my own, I know that this is a death sentence, but he is needed to finish the Commandments, and this will give me the chance to get back the powers I lost 3000 years ago, my harbinger abilities and absolute control. I know the Demon King has them, and frankly I want the back. Unfortunately Greyroad used a chain spell that locked Meliodas and I stuck in the place where the chains were placed on us. 

Zeldris and Fraudrin then came up to me, "Well Meliodas it looks like it's your time, ready to go back to the underworld," Zeldris says as he and Fraudrin prepared to strike me down, causing me to smirk and close my eyes. However before they could strike Esterossa steps in and blocks the real Meliodas and reverses my trick revealing our true selves. "Ah (Y/N)! Little trickster, how dare you interfere with our business," Zeldris snarls. "Aww missed you too Zel, how's that little bit of extra power you have going right now," I winked causing him to blush and turn in anger. "No more tricks you little witch, we're getting rid of you two," Esterossa announces as Meliodas and I are chained to the ground and have a plethora of swords placed above our hearts. I looked over at Meliodas who looked exhausted after taking all the beatings, and I couldn't help but let the tears start to fall as I think about my friends, Meliodas, the Sins, my love... Ban... I am sorry. I soon felt two swords pierce my stomach and left lung causing me to scream in pain. "Now now, I think I deserve their souls since they destroyed one of my hearts and their little friend destroyed my beautiful body," Melascula jumps in. "Drop dead," I snarled. "Oh don't worry I am a master at this," she says as she starts taking mine and Meliodas' souls. Before she could take our souls, I see Ban appear and snap her neck as well as taking the rest of her hearts. "Ban... you idiot..." Meliodas and I breath out. "I couldn't let you two have all the fun," he returns. "Enough games, it's time we finished this," Esterossa says as more swords appear and pierce Meliodas' hearts and my right lung, heart, and finally my neck. I choked out one last thing before I felt my body go limp, "Ban... I love... you..." as my tears ceased and my soul journeyed to the underworld. 

Ban's POV

Watching my best friend die was hard enough, but now I am also watching the love of my life die! "DON'T DO IT! STOP!" I begged as the last swords entered their bodies and tears flowed from my eyes. "NO (Y/N) DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! CAPTAIN!" I cried as I tried squeezing the life out of Esterossa. I then felt my body explode after the life left the captain's and (y/n)'s eyes. They're gone... and they're not coming back this time...