(Y/N) Warner?!?

(Y/N) point of view

I sighed as I took my receipt from the security guard before driving into the Studios. 

Today they were letting the public pay a $25 admission fee for a "once-in-a-lifetime drive-through tour." This was probably as close to Hollywood as I could ever get in my life so I decided to try it. Honestly though, as I drove through it wasn't really half bad. Of course, we had to pay extra for anything we wanted to see specifically so, I just lost another $10 to see everything in the animation department. I got to watch them drawing, trying out new characters, writing lines. Seeing the toon characters backstage.

It was pretty great. I even got to watch my favorite toons, The Animaniacs(AKA the Warners), shoot their sketch; Here comes Treble. However, I kind of felt bad for the Conductor while the Warner siblings were jumping out of the screen and messing with the band. Although to be fair, he was being kind of a jerk, so it works. I was clapping as the shoot finished. 

"The Warners are the best! I don't know what I'd do without them. They make everything so funny, and watching them just makes the world seem a bit more bearable. Gosh, if I could adopt them, things would really get crazy," I laughed to myself as I drove toward the next stage, waving goodbye to the Warner kids.

I don't know why, but ever since I left that studio where I saw the Warners, I've felt like I've been watched. I just ignored it. 'Probably just security since I probably wasn't supposed to see the entire sketch they did,' I thought to myself. Of course, I still had a good time, and even went another round before going to the gift shop. All their stuff was pretty cool. They even had scented Wakko hoodies that smelled like your favorite food- with a Warner ear hood and a Warner tail!!!

"Ohh! Please, please, please..." I hoped as I looked through the hoodies. I squealed as I took the biggest hoodie off the rack. "Yes! The only chocolate coffee caramel-scented one. They even have special chocolate coffee caramel laundry detergent," I rambled, before looking through the Dot flower ties. It took forever, but I managed to find her signature yellow flower.

"Cute just like Dot! Let's see what they have in the checkout," I hummed to myself as I went in line. I only had to wait five minutes before the "store clerk" got tired of me ringing the service bell.

"Alright. Is that all for you miss? We also happen to have a once-in-a-lifetime product: adopt your own Animaniac. Choose three or more, to adopt and take a character home with you," he said. He wasn't very enthusiastic but it sounded perfect.

"Really? What about the Warners; Yakko, Wakko, and Dot? You're saying, I could adopt them if I wanted," I asked thinking they just meant plushies of them. The Clerk's expression seemed to perk up suddenly.

"Th-th-the Warner Siblings! Y-you want to adopt them? All three," he asked excitedly as ran into the back. I waited there confused, as there was suddenly a lot of screaming; shouting, and general sound effects, followed by a large crash and a bang before the clerk came back with who looked like the CEO!

"Hello, Miss! Now I hear you say you want to adopt all three siblings. Well-well we only have one set and they're right here," he said. I could barely contain my excitement! "If you could just sign these forms, then they're all yours. We'll even make your previous purchases free," the CEO said, as he handed me a suspicious mountain of papers. He even handed me his personal pen while the Clerk dropped a heavy crate onto the counter.

"You say, I just have to sign these papers and I get everything free," I asked. Something seems to be a bit fishy. The CEO nodded excitedly, "Y-yes! Yes! All yours." 

I stared at him for a moment before signing the papers, and they were suddenly snatched out of my hands and replaced with the heavy crate.

"Thank you so much for doing business! Have fun with the kiddies, hmmm." He pushed me out of the store, leaving me alone in the Burbank lot.

"Uh-huh. Must be a one-time-only collectors thing," I shrugged. I bet they've been needing to get rid of it anyway. 'I hope there's a copy of the papers I signed. Let's see what I got.' I thought cheerfully, as I got in my car with the suspiciously heavy crate. I got in the car and started driving before I felt the crate shaking next to me. The next thing I knew: THE REAL WARNER SIBLINGS JUMPED THROUGH THE CRATE!

They all started talking all at once as they jumped around the car. "HELLOOOO MOM," they said in unison. "WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" "MOM, CAN WE STOP FOR ICE CREAM?" "MOM, I GOTTA GO!" "MOM, DOT KEEPS HITTING ME!" "MOM," They all started shouting, making me squeal in surprise as I stomped on the breaks. They all crashed into the windshield with an audible splat.

"Mom, I got an ouch on my nose," Wakko whined, as he and his siblings peeled themselves off the glass. I rubbed my head, a bit dizzy from the sudden stop, before talking to them to figure out what was going on.

"Can someone please give me a copy of the 'adoption papers'," I said. Yakko gave me two folders with his signature grin.

"Here Mom! I didn't know which one you wanted, this one is the fake papers to get rid of us-I don't know why- and these are the real ones you signed," Yakko said with halos hovering above the siblings' heads. I took a look at both before asking anything. It would seem like they switched the "toy adoption papers" with real(and fully legal)papers. Not only did they give me full custody and a name change, but I also got every last dime the siblings ever made in Hollywood to save for when they grew up. I would also be paid daily, as their parent and Guardian.

"Well, it looks like I'm Mama Warner now. I say we let the CEO have his fun for now before we bust him with the papers and paparazzi," I grinned evilly as I restarted my car. 

"Anyways...Who wants candy to celebrate." 

The three siblings looked at me in amazement before sitting in their seats and buckling up, "YAY! THANK YOU MOM!" "WE DO!" "WE DO," they chanted as I started driving back into the Studios again. 

...this time with my new, Animan-y, totally insane-y, Animaniac family.