Party

I woke up the next day, feeling heavy and hungry before I remembered what had happened the day before. Today's my first real day as a mom I guess. And to the Warner siblings no less. I tried to get up. Keywords, 'tried to' before I finally opened my eyes to see Yakko, Wakko, and Dot had moved from the couch to the chair where I slept. I would've stayed and let them sleep had I not been hungry, or if Wakko's stomach hadn't decided to become an alarm clock, waking everyone up.

"Ehh! Turn it off," Yakko whined as they all started to get up. 

"I want my beauty sleep," Dot said. I yawned as I got up, carrying Dot with me.

"Come on kids, breakfast," I said as I got up. I started walking into the kitchen before tripping over a comically oversized mallet. "Ouch! Yakko, can you get your sibs cleaned up, please? I'll make breakfast," I yawned as I handed him the still slightly sleeping Dot. He nodded.

"Okay, Mom." and dragged Wakko to the bathroom with them by his tail, while I planned out breakfast.

I actually kinda of freaked out and didn't know what to make. So, while they were in the bathroom, I was suddenly running around making just about everything I could think of in a twister of food. In this tiny little kitchen, I had eggs, bacon, and cereal all boiling over the oven. Oatmeal and croissants flew over a variety of toast, pancakes, and waffles. On the other side of me, I had coffee cake and strudels being panned out onto plates, alongside... steamed vegetables? Wait, and ham and steaks too? "Woah, is all of this just for us?" I jumped in surprise when the Warners stood beside me. I'm starting to think I'm becoming a bit toon-ish myself already.

"Oh, ha. You scared me. I didn't know what you wanted so I might have freaked out and made, uh...everything?" I laughed nervously as I finished the omelet and scrambled eggs.

"That's okay! Wakko eats everything we don't," Dot said as they sat down on the kitchen island chairs.

"Oh, that's good. I guess I shouldn't worry as long as we have Wakko then," I giggled, enjoying my food while the siblings told me all about their usual morning routines. Although; except for when a scene or sketch started in the tower, they usually started every day being chased around the lot, so they didn't really have any routines aside from running away from Ralph after waking him up. Poor Ralph!

"So, what now? I wanna show everyone we have a mom now! That means we go to bed at 8," Wakko cheered.

"It's true, we do. Hey, how about a party," Yakko mentioned. A party. Makes sense, we can celebrate the adoption. Not to mention I could meet a few people.

"Yeah! Let's do it! You'll meet everyone," Dot said before pulling down a giant curtain.

"Hey! What happened, who turned out the lights," I asked worriedly as everything went dark.

That night-

"It's okay Mom! It's just the scene skip! Woah! Hey Wakko look at mom! She's as pretty as Hello Nurse and Minerva! And look, everyone's here," Yakko said pointing out the door. I looked around worriedly before I realized everything was already decorated and I was all dressed up. Not to mention it was nighttime already.

"Oh, I gotta get used to that," I mumbled as the siblings started singing.

THE BIG WRAP PARTY TONIGHT

Yakko: Come in, be a smarty
The shindig's 'bout to starty
Wakko: The gang's all here
Dot : Let's give a cheer
YW+D : For the big wrap party tonight
Wakko: There's chow galore
Dot : So open the door
YW+D : To the big wrap party tonight

Yakko: We're dining buffet style
With food from every nation
So plan to stop a while
And join the celebration
Wakko: They've come for fun and feastin'
Dot : We've even let the Beast in
YW+D : Let's go hors d'oeuvre-in'
And see what they're servin'
At the big wrap party tonight

YW+D : There's manicotti for Dotty
Soft shell taco for Yakko
And Wakko is ready
For a truck load of spaghetti
At the big wrap party tonight
Hello Nurse is eating liverwurst
Thaddeus Plotz has red hots
Ralph the Guard is cooking with lard
The apron that's cute is Dot's

Wakko: Take a whiff, Dr. Scratchansniff
Dot : No veal in the meal for Miss Flamiel
YW+D : The Flame keeps a-glowin'
The punch bowl's overflowin'
At the big wrap party tonight
The Randy Beaman kid
Is eatin' fried squid
At the big wrap party tonight

Wakko: The pasta by Pesto is the besto
Dot : Bobby helps Squit, who's choking on a pit
Yakko: The cheese balls are nectar
To Mr. Director
YW+D : At the big wrap party tonight
The great Wakkorotti
Has gone to the potty
At the big wrap party tonight

Yakko: Runt bakes the Bundt cakes
Dot : A pocket of pita for Rita
YW+D : Nuttin' but mutton
For Mindy and Buttons
Sylvester wants a parakeet-ah

Yakko: Katie Ka-Boom can clear out a room
Wakko: A pie, key lime
Dot : Is headed for the mime
YW+D : Chicken Boo
Is eating tiramisu
At the big wrap party tonight
The entire crew
Came from Acme Loo
For the big wrap party tonight

YW+D : Get another nappy for Slappy
More bean dippy for Skippy
Extra chippos for the Hip Hippos
The Brain's eating pizza that's drippy
Minerva's leavin' with Steven
A hot cocoa drinky for Pinky
Yakko and Wakko
Don't allow tobacco
At the big wrap party tonight
It's happy hour
In the water tower
At the big wrap party tonight

YW+D : In our 'toon careers
These are the golden years
We've loved the jokes
So thank you folks
You've eaten your fill
Now here's the bill
For the big wrap party
Yakko: Pay with your credit cardy
YW+D : At the big wrap party tonight
The big wrap party tonight

Of course, I had to applaud the sibs' performance as they made the big announcement. "Thank you! Thank you all for coming! Now the real reason why you're here. We threw this party in honor of our great CEO; Thaddeus Plotz," Yakko said sarcastically as the spotlight flashed on the CEO. I laughed for a second as he got up(as if he won something) before Wakko stole the Mic. 

"That's what we would say if he hadn't tried to get rid of us! AGAIN!" Wakko shouted as Dot smashed a pie in his face. 

"No no no! This isn't about him. It's about...OUR MOM! THAT'S RIGHT SUCKERS, WE'VE BEEN ADOPTED!" Yakko shouted as the spotlight shifted from the CEO to me and the three siblings jumped into my arms, planting big wet kisses on my cheeks. 

"Thanks for the adoption papers, and the money Mr. Plotz," I said cheekily, waving the folder in his face. His face turned pale as he checked his own copy of the fake papers stashed in his coat pocket, only to find them blank.

"Now Dot, would you be a dear and let me borrow your mallet," I asked. She nodded as she handed me the giant hammer before I started stalking the CEO, who jumped up in fright as I began chasing him down. 

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE TROLL! YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY KIDS," I shouted, swinging the mallet at him as everyone cheered me on.

I'd say my introduction went well. Dont'cha think?

ANIMANIACS (1993)
SEASON 3 episode 13