Yep. I'm Mama Warner

We drove through Hollywood and bought enough candy for the next month(or the next five seconds) before I realized something. I have no clue how to raise kids, let alone toon kids. I did legally adopt them though, so I should commit to it, as insane as the whole thing was.

"Uhhh. Do you all want to live at my house, or stay in the water tower?" I asked as I watched them finish the food in the car. They just stared at me, while Wakko opened a suitcase that just so happened to have a giant turkey leg and three hams on the bone.

"Ahem, all jokes aside. You're serious, right? You know, normally in the skit, it's supposed to go like this: you adopt us not knowing the CEO was just trying to get rid of us, as usual; we jump out of the crate when you get home, trash your house, you pay your money and soul for the Ceo to take us back, and you suddenly develop a fear for cartoons. The End. Right," Yakko asked, going through all the 'normal' steps.

I just shrugged. "I mean, you're the one who switched out the fake papers with real adoption papers. It would be a lot harder and more painful trying to un-adopt you than all this was." I sighed as I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel. "Honestly, my only problem is I have no idea just how to take care of regular kids. But, I'm willing to try if you all want to. If not we can just go ahead to the CEO and-" I was then interrupted with a loud "NOOO" from all three Warners.

I turned around, staring at them all in my back seat to see them strangling each other to cover each other's mouths. I started laughing. "Okay! Okay! Then my house or water tower?" I asked.

Before the boys could answer Dot screamed, "RALPH!" and hid in the back seat as the security guard came up.

"Hey, watch this," I giggled as I rolled down the car window while the three siblings ducked down in the car seat.

"E-excuse me ma'am those are the Warner Brothers, a-and the sister Dot in your car," he said. I leaned out batting my eyes.

"I know. Is there a problem with that Mister Big Bad Officer?" I hummed, playing with his tie as he started to blush. I could hear Dot, Wakko, and Yakko snickering.

"D-duh, dats not it. Uh- they have to stay in the Water Tower m-miss," he said. I couldn't help looking smug.

"Warner," I said reaching my hand in the back seat as the siblings gave me the papers. Poor Ralph laughed.

"Heh heh, dats funny. I-it sounded like y-you were a Waner like their-their mom," he laughed. I 'laughed' with him too before shoving the papers in his face.

"That's cause, I am," I said with an evil smile on my face as he saw my new name. He turned white as chalk stuttering my name as he fainted, "M-M-Miss Warner!"

I stepped on the gas and the siblings and I started laughing hysterically as we left Ralph white and fainted in the parking lot.

"Oh yeah! Mom's the best," Dot laughed as they got up in their seats. Dot had moved to the back with Wakko while Yakko moved up front with me.

"I'm glad you think so Dot. Hey, I don't mind it, but you don't have to call me Mom if you don't want to," I said as I was driving toward the Water Tower.

"Okay, how about Mother?" Yakko asked. Before I could clarify what I meant, Dot and Wakko joined in. "Or mommy!" "Mama!" "Madre(Spanish)! " "Mammy!" "Ma!" "Mere(French)!" "Maman(French)!" "Mutter(German)!" "Mana(Greek)!" "Mitera(Greek)!" "Manman(Haitian Creole)!"

"Okay! Okay! That's not what I meant! I meant considering we just met and I just adopted you, you don't have to call me mom at all if you're not comfortable," I whined as I parked the car underneath the tower. They just looked at me, then each other, then back to me again.

"So what do we call you," Yakko asked. I had nearly fainted from exhaustion already, but I managed to put a tired smile on my face.

"Whatever you want that you're comfortable with. I'll get used to it," I said petting Yakko's head.

Of course, when I did, Wakko and Dot got impatient because they were left out.

"Hey! We're here too," she whined. 

"I still have an ouchie on my nose," Wakko said pointing to the tip of it. I laughed before pulling the two to the front with me and Yakko, hugging Dot while I gave Wakko a nice, big, wet kiss on his nose.

"Better?" I asked the siblings. They all nodded in the giant cuddle pile we were in. 

"Mhmmmmm," they dragged out lazily. We stayed like this for a little while before things got a bit uncomfortable staying in the car.

"Okay, so how do we get up there? Cause I'm not a toon like you guys," I asked, pointing to the tower. They all just shrugged.

"We don't know. We just end up there at the end of the sketch. But we do live here most of the time- I think," Dot said confused.

Up the Water tower...

"Like that! See! Just like that! Hey, how did we get up here," Wakko asked as we suddenly stood behind the fence at the top of the tower. I gripped the railing of the tower as I shook off the shock from the jumpcut.

"Beats me. Anyways welcome to our tower! The Warners Water Tower," Yakko exclaimed as he pulled open the door. After recovering from the shock fully, I took a look inside the tower to get a better look. It was hard to describe. Like any cartoon, the large round space inside of the tower was much bigger than it was on the outside. It was as if I had stepped into a one-bedroom apartment, with just enough space for the three of them to cozy inside of. I stepped inside, and it amazed me. The change in proportions from the inside to the out was unreal!

"Hey, this place is pretty cool. How about we go to my house this weekend and-" I said before turning around to see all three siblings asleep on the couch. They looked so cute! I stole a couple of pictures on my phone before pulling a blanket over them and making myself comfortable in the chair across from them as we all fell asleep.