Coming Back Together

Satoshi's POV

Why should I live? I'm all alone. I have no one to live for. I'm alone. Those were the thoughts running through my mind. I couldn't do anything. Tears weren't running down my cheeks. I could do nothing. I can't feel anything. I fell down to my knees. I had no emotion of some sort.

Naomi's POV

I was crying. Crying with frustration. I punched my fists to the wall. Dammit! Why can't my mom realize Seiko is real!? And why did she dare talk rudely about Seiko? Tears were falling from my cheek. I punched the wall some more. I painted my fists red. I was too numb to feel any pain. I punched that same wall until I made many dents. I didn't care.

I was crazily raging. My mom was so nice. She cared about me. She cared about Seiko. Now Seiko is gone. Why did she have to die? Why? I threw my books that's were on the table down. I ripped the pages. Who cares about the books? "Naomi! Go to sleep! Take a break!" I can hear my mom screaming from the living room.

Riiiip.
"Naomi what are you doing?"
Hate!
"I am coming up there right now!"
Pain!
I continued ripping the pages. Crying furiously, I immediately locked the door. My mom has changed. She can't be my mom. Was she ever my mom?
"Naomi! Open the door!"
"No!"
"Naomi!"
I heard a scream. It's was coming from outside, near that middle school. It sounded like someone I knew.
"Naomi, if you don't open the door, I'll punish you!"
Silly mom, how can she? I'm all locked up here myself and there is no way in, except the window but I kept it shut closed.

I was still curious about that scream. As my mom rant her threats, I quietly opened the window and jumped out of the window. I ran as fast as I could.
-------------------------------
Ok so my story is going to be behind because...do you know the AnimeMan? I decided to make it similar to Blood Drive because of this comment I saw. I didn't have any intentions to making it like Blood Drive until now. Thanks for the inspiration!

So I will be posting the next chapter later ;-;