- you missed me?

Hello, beautiful angels! It has been an extensive amount of time since I last updated these scripts and I sincerely apologize for those that have been waiting around for them.

If you're still here, that must mean that my writing is good enough to make you want to stay, so I'm really thankful for those of you who have stayed. I want to post maybe two of three more chapters of this soon.

Comment any ideas that you might habe for the coming scripts and I will happily do so. This one, however, is long overdue.

I made the last script with the intention to leave you all flustered and ready to cum for my next script, but it's been so long that a refresher course is due.

No need to reread the last chapter unless you really want to because I will be taking good care of you.

This will also be a warning for those of you that are new.

If you are not interested in sexual scripts, then this is not for you.

To begin this session, I really just want to thank you, my precious and loyal slaves, who are here. You are much appreciated.

I appreciate you and I want to cherish every part of your body and your mind.

Now, I want you to lay down and get yourself into a comfortable position.

Make sure that no one's around to see unless you really like that sort of thing, princess. I don't judge. ;)

Now, I want you to close your eyes and as you do so, regulate your breathing. I want you to count to ten before you inhale and we're going to help get rid of any anxieties.

Allow your chest to rise and fall slowly and we're going to take three or four big breaths.

Count with me to ten, my love.

Deep breath in.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Okay, good, now let it out.

I want you to feel my presence and it does not frighten you.

I am your master/mistress here to provide you with pleasure. So much peace of mind and arousal. Only what you want.

I am here to help you discover your innermost desires and make them your strengths.

Tell me, what would you like me to call you?

Deep breath in.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Deep breath out.

Good job. Now, what do you want to take from our time together?

What do you want me to do to yoyr body? Describe it me if you'd like.

Okay now, this is the last one.

Deep breath in.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Deep breath out.

Excellent job.

I imagine you are probably so sleepy after our counting. Your eyes feel droopy and you find it harder to concentrate as I snap my fingers.

I snapped my fingers once to launch you into a hypnotic trance with a sly smile on my face as I began to massage your relaxed body. My hands brush along your perfectly sculpted hands, arms, legs, breasts, and thighs.

I also began to trail kisses along every exposed area of your body to treasure every inch of you.

Now, you are my hypnotized slave. You are willing to do anything and everything I command you to as an obedient toy of mine.

You love the fact that your body is getting attacked with ferverent kisses everything. Gentle but possessive as I intend to keep you as mine and mine alone.

You can already imagine all of the things that you want me to do to your precious body. Cherishing it as I do now and pleasuring you until your body can't take it anymore.

You love to feel this way and if anything, it causing a surge of arousal between your thighs making you buckle your hips.

Your heart races out of anticipation as you await my instructions and before I touch you even more, I would like to see your beautiful bare body. That's all mine to take.

As you take each article of clothing off, I want you to feel even more hot. Aroused by the feeling of my eyes soaking in your body.

Your pussy aches to be touched and if you'll have it, sucked on by your master.

Just say the words and I would be happy to do so for you if it means that I can assist you.

Slipping my hands around your waist and whispering sweet nothings into your ear, my eyes never leave yours.

By the time that I'm done with you, you'll be craving to be fucked again and again. Your legs will be shaky and your arousal uncontrollable as you beg for more.

Your cum will be dripping from your thighs, but not for long as I lick it up and suck on your clit, enjoying the taste.

Your eyes will roll back and you wouldn't even be able to pronounce your own name.

You'll feel silly and realized that I fucked your brains out and giggle about it. How does that sound to you?

Because it sounds incredible to me.

If that at all peeks your interest, comment here and say: "Yes master. I would do anything for you. Please fuck me. Make my body yours."

As you say those words, a smile breaks out onto my face as I wink at you.

When I snap my fingers, your body will instinctively react by feeling all the more aroused by my words and my efforts and you will press up against my body as much as you can until you create some sort of friction and tension, begging for more...

Then I'll clap my hands and allow you to release. However, when I say the words, "cum slut," you will begin to think about nothing but sex.

The thoughts will be absolutely uncontrollable until you orgasm and then your mind will go blank.

Got it?

My hands began to roam your perfectly naked body, moaning as my fingers made contact with your perky breasts.

I kissed along your skin adoringly and moved my fingers down to your pussy and traced my fingertip along your clit feeling the throbbing I caused from my words alone before I snapped my fingers to arouse ypu even more.

I smiled as your body instinctively reacted to my touch and I practically drooled over your enticing body as I leaned down and sucked on your clit for you to alleviate some pressure.

Then, I said the phrase.

Cum slut.

I smirked to myself as your feelings only became more heightened and I licked up your slick arousal and massaged your clit with my fingertips excitedly.

I felt you grinding your hips into my face as I relished in your taste and clapped my fingers that way I could feel your cum on my face as you rubbed your body to bring yourself even closer to an orgasm.

I swallowed any and all of your cum only to come up for air before kissing your lips and winking at you.

Now, you may wake up, princess. That's it for now. Tell me what you thought of this chapter. Tell me anything you want me to do next and don't forget to message me for private sessions. I love to help bring even more pleasure to my readers. Especially the active ones.

Until next time, stay horny, my angels.

All of my love,
Your mistress/master