- you will be aroused.

Hello, beautiful angels! Your mistress is back after a long absence. I have been very busy with work, but do not forget that I will always end up making time for my slaves. Now, to begin this session, I want you to lay down flat on your back and close your eyes. 

While you close your eyes, let your breathing slow down and allow your body to completely relax. When I snap my fingers, you will be set into a deep trance. 

You will feel my hand on your waist and my fingers running through your hait to massage your scalp to help relax your body.

You obviously enjoy the sensation and  you are not opposed to further touches. Especially near your erogenous areas. Like your thighs, your neck, your ears, your breasts....

Though I have not physicallly touched you yet, I want you to imagine what it would feel like if I trailed my fingers along every inch of your body.

Your bare body specifically. What if your master/mistress touched you anywhere you like?

I snapped my fingers briskly and watch as you fell into the trance willingly.

Now that you are fully engaged within our hypnosis session under my trance, tell me, where do you want me to touch your body?

As you lay, I want you to begin to remove all of your articles of clothing. As you do so, stand up and begin spin around slowly to reveal your body to your master/mistress.

I want you to repeat after me, "I love my body, master/mistress. I want you to love my body, too."

Your mistress already loves your body. You are sexy and I am happy that you are comfortable enough to reveal your naked body to me. Thank you.

I want you to pose for me, something sexual. Show me your pussy and when I say the word, "Pleasure," you are going to start masturbating per orders of your mistress. 

I groped your bare chest and moaned silently, moving my hand to rub your clit gently, whispering sensually into your ear:

Pleasure.

I smirked softly to myself as you rubbed the skin surrounding the entrance of your pussy.

Finger yourself.

And as you finger yourself, say these words out loud, "I am a little slut for my master. I will do anything and everything to please her. I will let her fuck me all night long if I have to." 

I want you to rub your clit back and forth, massage your skin and the longer you remain under a trace, the faster you will go.

I relished in the sound of your moaning, brushed my fingertips along your inner thigh and then climbed on top of your body. 

Repeat the words that I commanded to you. Over and over, like a mantra.

I watched as you picked up the pace, biting my lip to keep from fucking you right there.

You can feel that orgasm building up inside of your chest rather quickly. You are so eager to cum for your mistress/master to prove your loyalty to her.

However, unless I clap my hands, you will not be allowed to orgasm.

You will be forced to stay at the brink of reaching your climax.

I want you to beg for me to allow you to orgasm and if you do a good enough job in responding to this within the next couple of days, I will give you all the best fucking of your life.

Don't forget to message me for private sessions. I love to help bring pleasure to my readers. Especially the active ones.

Until next time, stay horny, my angels.

All of my love,
Your mistress/master