INTRO

"Y/N! Wait up!" Jonathan called out to you as you walked to school. "I was starting to think you'd be late again." You laughed as he caught up with you. "Sorry, I had to lose someone on the way." He spat in anger making you raise an eyebrow. "You haven't lost anyone, I'm the superior one here." A blonde young boy caught your atention as he struted towards the two of you. "Who's he?" You asked Jonathan who glared at the new person. "He'll only ruin your life, It's best you stay away from him."

Shaking your head you looked at the blonde who smirked at you. "Dio Brando at your service, I must say... you are a beautiful young lady." Dio grinned as he caught your blush. "That's disgusting, come on Y/N or we'll really be late." Ignoring Jonathan you shook Dio's hand. "I'm Y/N L/N, pleasure to meet you." Dio slowly lifted your hand and kissed your knuckles before letting it go.

"I do hope to have a class with you, a familiar face might do me some good. I'd say Jonathan would work as well but he clearly doesn't like me." The both of you started walking to school together making small talk and getting to know each other. Little did you know that this meeting would spark much much sorrow for you in the future.

Super short Intro I know.

Before we actually dive in keep in mind that this is supposed to be angsty and will deal with topics such as abuse as we go deeper. My intention is NOT to romanticize this type of relationship but to just write about it as a way to expand my style and try something new.  Now that I've made that clear... Please enjoy (or don't) this book.