2

You and a group of girls were sitting out in the lawn, watching the boys play with a football. You weren't really interested at first, but the girls insisted you tag along.

"Y/N, get your nose out of that book and watch with us!" One of your friends scolded you as she closed the book for you. "Hey! I was reading that, I didn't wanna come in the first place." You huffed and rolled your eyes

"The boys are having a great game today! Don't you want to cheer on that Brando boy?" Your face flushed in embarrassment.

Dio was true to his word, and was persistent. Your parents had grown very fond of him and would invite him over to dinner very frequently. He was very charming, but you knew not to fall for his charm. You always found yourself staring at him though, he would constantly tease you about it too.

"This ones for you Y/N!" Dio yelled as he caught the ball mid air and started sprinting towards the end zone.

The girls in the crowd cheered and fawned over him as he scored a touchdown within second of the game being over.

"How could you not want to be with him? You're parents love him, he's a great student and you'd be the envy of all the town." One of your friends nudged your shoulder. "There's no use fighting it, your parents already agreed to give him your hand in marriage." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"What are you ladies talking about? I surely hope its about the win I just got us." Dio grinned as he grabbed his training bag and used the towel he had to wipe his sweat. "Y/N, could you wait for me? I'll be walking you home today. Your parents invited me over for dinner tonight." You hummed and stood up from your seat. "Fine, I suppose I could wait a few minutes." You hummed and playfully nudged him to hurry up.

Dio gave you a smirk as he rushed off to get changed.

"You're a mess, aren't you? You say one thing but your actions speak way louder than your words. You clearly like the guy!"

"Oh, hush! He's just one big flirt, there's no harm if I flirt back." You shrugged making your friend roll her eyes. "We'll see where that leaves you... I have to get going. I need to be home by nightfall." You nodded your head and hugged her goodbye.

Dio didn't take much longer to change and quickly came back to you. "Shall we?" He wore a suit, a bit fancier than normal attire. And his hair was slicked back, rather than it's normal shaggy state.

Dio offered you a hand, you slowly took it as the two of you started walking back home. "So what's the occasion? There must be something important if you're coming to dinner." You hummed softly, eyeing him up and down. Dio paussed for a moment, clearing his throat. "You will just have to find out."

You furrowed your eyebrows, glancing at Dio. The walk was pretty quiet, the both of you caught up in your own thoughts.

When you reached your house the butler escorted you inside and to your room. "Your mother has set aside clothes for you madam, change and I shall escort you to the dining room."

You huffed slightly as you entered your room. Changing and adjusting your hair you stepped outside of your room and were escorted to the dining room. Upon entering the room, you noticed your uncle, aunt and cousins were present as well.

Your mind was racing, as only one possibility came to mind as for why your family and Dio would be in the same room. It was clear you were nervous, and the tension only grew as you were sat next to Dio.

"Well don't you look stunning my dear, you have grown into a splendid young lady." Your aunt praised as she took in your appearance. The last time you had seen her was during your cousin's birthday party three years ago.

"Thank you very much... I see my cousins have grown as well." You smiled at them, the oldest was your age while the youngest was 13.

"We were just talking about getting the family together, like we used to on those trips... It would be so much fun." You hummed and took a sip of your drink.

"If I may ask... Why are we all here?" You looked over to your dad who chewed on his food lightly. Your mother cleared her throat and drank from her glass of water.

"You're getting engaged, congrats..." Your older cousin smirked as she took a drink from her own glass.

"Elizabeth!" Your aunt glared at her as you sharpened your gaze to your parents.

"What..? You knew it would happen eventually..." Your dad was calm, still eating as if nothing was going on. "Yeah, but I want to continue school... Father, I want to become a nurse you've known this."

Your dad stopped chewing and glanced at you.

"Dio graduated with top marks and will make a prominent lawyer. And I'm sure he will inherit a fair amount of money once JoeStar bites it."

"Dad!" You slammed your hand on the table.

"How can you possibly say something like that!" You knew Mr.Joestar's health was declining and it had taken a toll on both Dio and Jonathan.

"It's a fact! He has a great amount of wealth and although I'm assuming it will be split in two that's still quite a bit for one person. I'm ensuring your future, you'll be wealthy and your every need will be met."

You clenched your fists as your father kept talking.

"All you need to do is be a pretty little housewife. Simple as that."

You stood from your seat, letting your chair scrape against the tile floor.

"I'm sorry for my outburst... But I can't sit here for a moment longer..." You huffed and straightened your dress out as you stormed out of the room.

Dio cleared his throat, standing up from his seat. "I'll go talk to her,"

Dio excused himself and chased after you.