1

You hummed to yourself as you sat under a tree, sketch book in hand. "This lovely weather is almost as lovely as you." You lifted your gaze up as you looked at the blonde. "Oh Dio, flattery will get you nowhere." You laughed as you closed your sketch book. "It certainly got me a smile." He grinned and sat next to you. "Whats a fair lady like yourself doing out here all alone?" You hummed as you smothed out your dress.

"Just enjoying the breeze, I like sitting out here. The grass, the birds chirping, the sound of the water running. It's lovely really." Dio slowly extended a hand out and tucked a stray pice of hair behind your ear. "D-Dio!" You blushed as his hand strayed on your cheek. The sensation of his warm fingers still there even after his hand was gone. "Sorry, I must say you do look very gorgeous like this."

Puffing your cheeks out you looked away. "What are you doing here anyways?" Dio laughed at your childish manner. "Mr.Joestar sent me out to find Jonathan but I can't find him for the life of me." Dio shook his head and rested his hands behind his head. "He's probably out with Erina again. Since the two met they've been unseperable." You rolled your eyes and opened your sketch book back up.

"Is the jealousy I sense?" Snorting you covered your mouth to hid your laughter. "God's no! Jonathan and I've been friends since birth. He's like my brother, I would never dream of anything more than that." Dio smirked at this and decided to lean in close to you.

"So you wouldn't mind if he and Erina started a courtship?" Shaking your head you smiled at the blonde. "If anything I'd be happy for him. He's finally found a girl that will look after him the way he needs to." Leaning your head back on the tree you looked at the sky, watching as the clouds moved. "Have you found anyone like that?"

"Dio, are you trying to put your moves on me again? I've told you my parents are already looking at suitors for me." Dio clenched his fist in anger, but he still kept up his act. "Well I guess I'll just have to land a spot on your parents radar then. I'm sure I can be a fine candidate." Footsteps were heard in the distance making you perk up.

"I think my father is here, please go on Dio." You quickly stood up and dusted your dress off. "That would go against my plans, I tend to meet the man." Dio stood up and dusted himself off, fixing his hair he adjust his suspenders and socks before walking in front of you.

"Dio... please just leave." You blushed as your Father was in sight. "Y/N, who's this?" He asked as he caught sight of Dio. "Dio Brando, sir. It's a pleasure to meet you." Dio extended his hand and shook your father's. "Brando is it..? I think I've heard a few things about your father. Nothing but a drunk they say." You noticed the way Dio clenched his fist at the mention of his father.

"Yes he truly was... the only good deed he did in life was saving Mr.Joestar' life. Thanks to that I am here now, but I've seen the harm he's done and I will not fallow in his footsteps. I will give the Brando family name new meaning and purpose." Dio nodded and your father hummed, liking his response.

"I look forward to seeing what you do with it, Y/N we must go home now, I'm sure your mother's waiting for us." You nodded and rushed to your father's side. "Goodbye Dio," you waved him off and he did the same

Dio smirked as he watched you walk away

I'll have that girl eating out of the palm of my hand in no time... Just you wait...

You felt a chill run down your spine, something was off. Turning around you noticed Dio still standing there, just looking at you.

"Hurry along now Y/N!" You tried to shake the feeling off as you went to catch up with your dad. You couldn't quite place your finger on it, but something about Dio made the hairs on your neck stand. Something wasn't right in him and you'd figure out exactly what it was.