Leafy x Lolipop "I want cuddles!"

Leafys pov:

       "Loli! I want cuddles!" "Not right now Leafy." "But whyyyyy?" "Because I'm busy. I'm writing a poem." "Ill just lay on the bed then." Leafy has been sleeping for a while well Lollipop has been working on her poem.
Lolis pov:

       I shouldn't have been that mean. All she wanted to do was cuddle with me anyways. I was really harsh on her. Ill just go get her and tell her she can sit with m- oh never mind she's asleep. I guess I'll just tell her when she wakes up. A half an hour later. "What time is it? Oh my go- its 3:00 am Loli why are you still awake I get that you have to work on your poem and it's really important to you but it's also that important that you get sleep." "I know I was just getting ready to head to bed. But first I'm going get some leftover Yoylecake from last weekend if you want some. My back and neck are killing me so after that I will probably take a shower." "Yes I would love some Yoylecake but also after you take a shower can we please cuddle?" "Ill think about it." Lolipop heads to the kitchen and gets to big slices of their Yoylecake and then they head to the couch and watch tv for awhile well they eat their cake. About 20 minutes later Loli says "Leafy I'm going to head for the shower." Leafy is not really paying attention and is still shoving her mouth full of cake seeming a whole lot more interested in the show than her girlfriend and just nods her head in agreement. Thinking her girlfriend would be paying more attention to her than that she walks to the closet were all her towels are stored, grabs her favorite one and heads for the bathroom. She runs the water and waits for it to get warm. Then hops in.

After about a 20 minute shower Lollipop comes out feeling a lot more relaxed. She gets dressed in her pajamas then brushes her teeth. She walks into their living room to find a sleeping Leafy on the couch. After a little bit of laughing Lollipop picks up Leafy a d heads for the bedroom. Lolipop sets Leafy down and snuggles her in her arms. And right before Lolipop fell asleep she said "See I still cuddled you but you were just asleep. I love you Leafy." Then she fell asleep holding Leafy feeling more happy than ever.