Information

(I draw that, so that would be your weapon, I have a certain obsession with characters that have giant scissors as weapons like Sheele from Akame ga kill my queen) 

Name: Y/N Kiyama

 Age: 19 

Height: 1.80 (5' 11")

Gender: male 

Like: Loves food and making it, flowers, trees, and rainy or cloudy days 

Dislike: insects or anything that can fly and is tiny, and frogs

hobbies: cooking, discovering new recipes or flavors, and dancing or playing with his siblings 

weapon #1: A large pair of swords that assimilate that of a pair of scissors that are about 8.5/9.5 cm thick and almost 46 inches long, it is kind of light but only people who manage to pose a breathing style that branches from the rock style can use them due to its extreme size and weight, there are both sharp on the outside as well as in the inside 

Weapon #2: A large and sharp blade that is 40cm long, the blade is connected to a chain that is 4 meters in length the chains are extremely durable, this blade makes Y/Ns attack extremely fast and helps him attack at long distances with enough protection to not get hurt, He learns how to use this weapon thanks to a special teacher that he meets 

Breathing style: Mineral Style 

Mineral Breathing: A Breathing style that incorporates elements of the graciousness, elegance, and sharpness of crystals, while still containing their strength and durability demonstrating both strength and beauty at the same time; its breathing style requires elegance, power, balance, and concentration; each form can be used both defensively or offensively at any time and moment and it can be shape or change if the users require to. 

First form: Crystallizing Quartz: The user creates repetitive and destructive slices/attacks that never collide with one another and are followed by consecutive slices at the perfect time to attack or defend the user (me).

Second Form: Pearls Grace: The user put his two blades together as he unleashes a single slice in constant movements and momentum that slices vertically with destructive and incredible power.

third from Saphire and Ruby tag team: The user lowers his body to the ground separating his blades into two, rushing toward the enemy and slicing the enemies along the way in attack from both his left and right side, repeating this attack and dashing back and forth several times.

fourth form: Shining Dimond: The user raises his two blades and rapidly dashes forwards jumping above the ground towards an objective using the momentum to create a destructive and powerful slice that cut the enemy in an X form.

fifth form: Amathyst pillar: The user unleashes circular slashers in front of him aimed upwards, with every circular motion the user uses the momentum, weight, and speed of his weapon to increase the damage and the defense.

Sixth Form: Iron MaidenThe user dashes rapidly to an object using the momentum to start spinning creating a horizontal constant attack.

Seventh Form: Seismic Touch The user stimulates his senses by breathing a significant amount of oxygen as the user stomps the ground that creates seismic waves that let him read his enemy's next attack, enemies that are in the air can't be read. The first and foremost of seismic touch applications is the ability to perceive surroundings. By sensing vibrations in the ground, the user can perceive their surroundings as precisely as normal sight, and in some cases with even greater clarity. The advantage of the sense over normal sight is that I am able to pick up things that are barely visible or even imperceptible to the naked eye as well as things out of their line of sight. Obstacles that would normally obstruct regular vision, such as walls and thick dust clouds, are rendered ineffective against seismic Touch. Seismic Touch does not only provide surface vision, as the vibrations also travel underground, enabling the user to effectively detect caverns and other deep subterranean cavities. (In a few words you are toph from avatar) 

Siblings:

both are 10 years old since they are twins. 

You have two small siblings a small boy and a girl who are twins.

sibling #1  Kazuko Kiyama

gender: female

sibling #2 :   Saburou Kiyama

gender: male