5

Y/Ns Pov:

I remember her anger overflowing the forest as her neck stiff, her hand clenched; she looked back at me with her eyes full of rage -Tsk- That's all she said but as she turn away quickly I saw water form on her green forest eyes, I saw her ran off to the distance until the trees and cloak of the night hide her, I put my wooden blades away as I sat on the soft grass that shines with tiny drops of sweat, it took a deep breath and proceeded to lay down to watch the moon and the leaves drop from the sky and as the wind sang to me -I wonder mother, how would you feel if you saw me start this journey would your heart stop in terror like that day you saw the demon, or would you have trained with me...probably not you didn't tell me about your life...why couldn't you trust me I could have helped you and not just ran away like a coward... you hated cowards especially those with the capacity to help others, I promise I'll protect Kazuko and Saburou... I'll give my life for them if I must- as I saw the moon I felt a slight pressure around my stomach and chest as I peek up I saw the cats that were known as my friends laying on top of me -Hey friends- I looked around when suddenly three shadows jump on me -What the hell!- I felt the vicious licks of my other three companions -Ok stop, you caught me off guard- I giggle as they started jumping on me making the cats mad and grumpy I quickly stood up and grab the three cats putting them on my shoulder and one on my head, the other dogs sat in front of me waging their tail -I will begin a hard journey I don't know If I'll see you again but in any case please take care of my sibling, Ok?- The dogs tilted their head almost comprehending me they began to bark almost as if they wanted to talk to me, and they suddenly stop as they walked closer to me and lay on my legs I felt some warmth in my chest I don't feel so alone anymore "I hope I don't die" I thought to myself as I giggle "I'm gonna die"  -Friends I need to go now- they all looked at me and made heart-shattering eyes, I just pat them and stood up -I'll bring you some for later- I said as I put the cats down an walk -I'll see you soon- I began to walk away I began to approach the Giants Wisteria mansion or that's how Saburou named it.

As I enter the mansion its beauty always captivates me, it's like I'm in the setting of a famous storyteller, I enter the estate by walking on the bridge that broke the small lake that surrounded the giant wisteria tree, and I could feel its perfume It reminded me of mother and the scent of our house, I walk a bit longer and reached the mansion itself I walked in and meet eye to eye with Lady Yamamoto -Welcome back Y/N I prepared dinner for us, the twins feel asleep as they waited for you so I thug them in bed - I smile softly and nodded -Thank you...Master - She looked a bit surprised since I only called her Lady and never had approached her as master before -Do you drink?- -Yes, actually I feel I've been needing a drink- She giggle and pour some sake into a cup and handed it to me -How long have you been drinking?- -Since I was sixteen- She looked a bit shocked -That a little young to drink- -My mother and I drank late at night, it helped us sleep sometimes or on occasions, she just needed a friend, so I was there...but we never drank in front of the twins- -I see- She looked up at me a little intrigue  -Does your mother have siblings?- -...- I didn't respond "Does she believe that my mom had a sister that used to be her deceased master? I mean it's possible... if she hide her life before I was born from me... then it's possible that she hide her family from me... I never met my grandparents or my father, do I even have  other family members?" -I...I...I don't know- I look down before shugging the sake -I see- She looked guilty but nevertheless she talked again -Y/N I know this might be unconventional but I wanted to ask you; When your head hurt you mention a name...the name of my deceased master, how do you know her?- I try to remember If I had met this woman before but nothing materialize in my mind - The last thing I saw was a flash of light and you hugging me as I gave you the necklace you showed me,  my voice wasn't mine but that of a woman and I was at a different location what appears to be a small mountain hill, you were there alongside me- She looked at me, her eyes looked hopeful I almost saw a spark appear, every time I looked at her all I had ever seen until then were melancholic eyes as if she saw something in me but not something special but as if I looked like someone she was close to -Do you remember anything else?- I took a deep breath and just at the moment recalled that exact "memory" -Not really I do recall something else but it was way too dark and all I felt was a cold pain surrounding my body- -I see, Tell me when was the first time this happen? I'm no doctor but maybe I can assist you with this- She said taking a quick sip of sake -When the demon attack my mother and I first lay eyes on the weird-looking katanas- I do remember the same blinding light that made my head hurt and an overflowing wind of emotions hit me.