Chapter Four: A girls day and the First date

It was around 7:00am on a Saturday and I just got out of a steamy hot shower that I took after I came back to the residence building after completing my five kilometre run in an hour on the walking and running track at the Centennial College gym as well as lifting weights and working on the cardio stationary bike. Once I dried myself off completely I applied deodorant to my freshly shaven underarms and I put on my white lace bra and thong then I brushed through my straight blonde hair then I used the black hair elastic that I previously set on the bathroom counter and I tied my hair up in to a low bun. Once I applied a lot of deodorant to my underarms I put on a cute short mid thigh black and white floral print short sleeve wrap dress, a charcoal coloured rounded hem open front knit cardigan sweater and a pair of black faux-suede almond-toe ballet flats to match and for accessories I chose the small silver hoop earrings that I was currently wearing and a stealing silver necklace with a Pendant with Cultured Freshwater Pearl and a cute small shoulder bag in quilted faux leather with metal chain sections at lower ends and a snap fastener at one end, flap with hook-loop fastener, and a heart-shaped metal decoration that I bought from H&M.

Now that I had on a super cute outfit I moved on to make up and I decided to go with a natural look and once I applied the Smashbox foundation to my face then I picked up my micro brow pencil to fill in my eye brows a little bit and I set it back in my makeup bag and I exchanged it for the Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette and I grabbed the brush that was in the kit and I decided to try the sparkly burnout colour and I put the brush through it and I applied it to my eyelids and I would have to say that I love this shade of pink and you will notice it but it's not to in your face then I did my black eye liner and I applied it to my eyelashes then my look was complete and I will add the lip gloss right before I leave my apartment I zipped my makeup bag closed and I set it back on the sink in the bathroom. Then I walked in to the kitchen and I turned on the ceiling light so I could see and I got out a bowl and spoon and I decided that I was in the mood for a bowl of oatmeal and I got out all of the ingredients like old fashioned oats,milk, water and  salt after I measured all of the ingredients I put it all in a bowl then I put it in to the microwave and I closed the door and I set the timer for two minutes and once it was done in the microwave I carefully set the hot bowl on the counter and I sliced up a apple and a banana then I added it in to the bowl and I set it on the island and I left it to cool down a little bit. After a few minutes I decided to make myself another steaming cup of tea I added milk to it then I placed it back in the fridge and I fished out the tea bag with a spoon and I set it on a small dessert plate and I set it on the island and I sat on one of the stools and I sipped on my cup of tea and I ate my breakfast in total silence.

Once I finished eating all of my oatmeal I stood up and I walked over to the sink and I turned on the tap for the cold water and once I washed and dried all of the table settings, the metal pot and the back rubber spatula that I used then I put it all away in the spots that they belonged then I made myself a second cup of tea and I carried it in to the living room and I took a seat on the couch and I searched up the Toronto star and I read all of the news that was currently happening in Toronto and I drank my tea and I slowly read each of the coulombs on each of the pages of the electronic version of the Toronto Star news paper. After I took a few minutes reading the whole newspaper I turned off my phone then I looked down at my watch and it was 11:00am on the dot so I had an hour left to spare before Hailey comes so I decided to take the time and give myself a fresh French manicure and now I was in my bedroom and I was sitting at my desk with a layer of paper towels under my hands to catch any paint that I could spill and I opened my top drawer of my desk and I set the white and clear nail polish bottles in front of me and I slowly painted over the tips of my short nails white then once that was done I sat and waited for them to dry and as soon as they were I touched up and applied the clear coat to my nails and as soon as they were all dry and perfect. I chose to wear my short grey leather jacket and I took it off the white hanger in my closet then I slid it on then I zipped up the zipper and I quickly moved all of my things in to my black purse including my student card that I needed to get in to my dorm room and I shut off the kitchen light then I opened the wooden door and I walked out in to the quiet hallways and I pulled the door shut behind me.