Part 4

Use music please makes it more spicy!

Vinnies POV:
After Thomas was done talking vinnie walked back to his room and did a live stream on twitch the whole time he was thinking about what happened and half of the live stream. he stared into space, while his fans wondered what was going on.
*End of POV*

After you were done thinking into the pillow you removed your head from the pillow and took a small gasp of air. You turn your head and lay back down on your pillow still thinking about what happened but end of falling asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

You get up get ready and go get some food your brush your teeth shower and put on some spray. And walk around in your towel trying to clean your room up a little bit. After you are done you change into this:

You walk down the stairs of the hypehouse and go outside where Thomas was shooting a video of making a huge bouncy house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You walk down the stairs of the hypehouse and go outside where Thomas was shooting a video of making a huge bouncy house. Vinnie ends up arriving after a couple of minutes and he goes straight to you.

Vinnie: Wassup y/n
You: hey
*vinnie grabs your head*
You: Ow
Vinnie: how did that hurt.
You: shut the fuck up

*you guys both laugh*

After the shoot Thomas explains how the are gonna have a party tonight because you guys are going on Netflix.

*Later that night*

You got ready at 7:30 because the party stated at 8 you brushed your hair and picked out a outfit. The outfit:

 The outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You

Once your done you do your makeup and soon after it is time for the party

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once your done you do your makeup and soon after it is time for the party. When you go downstairs Thomas gives everyone a blind fold.
You: no I don't trust this I'm scared.
Thomas: just put it on
You: fine but I swear if it's a fucking snake I'll kill you.
Thomas: it's not it's not I swear.
You: Fine.

Thomas leads everyone outside one by one and then counts down to 5 to 1 and then we all remove the blind folds and it is a limo .

You: this is wack.
Thomas: is it really
Vinnie: could be better
Connor: Yeah what he said.
Micheal: yeah!
*everyone laughs*

And hops into the limo

*Connor vapes*

Thomas: Are you vaping in the limo
Connor: no that was you liar

*connor and Thomas both laugh*
And the limo rides us to the party

Vinnie: what the fuck is this shit.
Thomas: you'll see.
Micheal: it's just gonna be a party for the Netflix shit
Calvin: they won't even watch it
Connor: everyone on tiktok hates us on tiktok right now and we are partying
Mia: next on tiktok room, hypehouse partying  on covid!
*everyone in the limo laughs including you*
Thomas: don't worry guys it's only us in the party
Nikita: do I look like a fortnite character?
Thomas: yes
You: Nikita is literally the CEO of "Do I look like a fortnite character*
*Everyone laughs*
Nikita: Bitch let me be a fortnite character.
You: half of the time you don't even look like one you just look like a drag queen
Nikita: UGH, shut up I love being a drag queen, you are faker then my ass.
*everyone laughs, including you*

After you guys arrive to the party the music starts and all the disco lights and everything turn on. You walk over to Mia and you guys talk for a while she then pushes you out of her way and you spill some of your drink onto your self. Your blood started to boil as you wanted hit her but you calm and hold yourself from doing it. You go to the restroom and sit down by the ladies door scrolling on your phone because you already wanted it to end as your got a red drink all over your sweater. Vinnie then walks over about to open the men's room but then he sees you.

Vinnie: you good y/n
You: Yeah I just don't wanna fucking be here I got a red drink all over me.
Vinnie: Hey it's ok here.

Vinnie walks into the men's room takes a wet paper towel and ask for consent you don't know what he is gonna do but you give him consent and he takes off your sweater. A cold chill breeze went down your spine and butterflys came everywhere in your stomach. He takes your sweater and sets it into the nearby seats and wipes of the other drips of drinks on you with the paper towel.

Vinnie: Good job wearing black.
You: yep I guess it paid off *you smile and laugh a bit*
Vinnie: vinnie I wanted to ask you something..
You: Yeah? *you get anxiety a little bit*
Vinnie: Do you wanna go out sometime.
You: I mean duh.
Vinnie: alright let's go miss I don't wanna be here
You: you messed up the vibe.

To be continued...
Side note: this was the longest part so have fun reading this.