Part 8

Use music makes it better!

Once you and vinnie are done and get cleaned up on you go downstairs and go to kouvr you go to kouvr and she is talking to Mia (you don't like Mia) you go to kouvr and cut off the conversation she had with Mia. You could tell Mia was angry so she just walked away You felt good about your self and kept talking to kouvr.
You: hey kouvr
Kouvr: Hey y/n I was telling Mia about this tiktok.
You: what is it about.
Kouvr: oh just a video of you and vinnie circling around tiktok and Twitter.
You: what wait? Lemme see.
Kouvr: have a look for your self girl.
*you see a video of a ship of you and vinnie*
You: oh that's cute.
Kouvr: yeah Mia wasn't too happy about it.
You: What do you mean?
Kouvr: she been flirting with vinnie when your not there but vinnie tries to remind mia that he has you.
You: the fuck I'm gonna kill her if she even touches him
Kouvr: she might be with him right now you maybe wanna go check.
You: Yeah I will thanks.
Kouvr: I got chu girl.

You quickly walk up the stairs and look for vinnie. The first place you look in is in his room and there mia is. You can even explain how badly you wanted to hurt her. So you instead pull her hair.

You: I swear to god if you don't get the fuck out the room imma end your career.
Mia: I don't give a fuck.
You: really? *you are about to hit her when vinnie pulls you away*

You decide to calm down and not start no beef. Mia laughs and leaves the room you try to grab her but vinnie is holding you to hard to reach her. Vinnie turns you to him and grabs both sides of your face.

Vinnie: hey look nothing happened between me and her she was just being a weirdo I tried making her leave

You believed him because you wouldn't think vinnie would lie to you. Vinnie pulls you towards him and kisses you.
You: thanks.
Vinnie: just please don't hurt anyone.
You: I won't
Vinnie: I'm serious
You: I won't *you said sounding annoyed*

And you make your way back downstairs with vinnie. You go to kitchen and eat some whip cream and scroll on tiktok.

Vinnie POV:
I can tell y/n isn't happy by the look on her face.
*End of POV*

You play some vr in the living room while Mia and Thomas hug in the dining room. You want to go tell Thomas (mias bf) what happened and what she tried to do with vinnie. But you never would see yourself being that evil and still would like to forgive and be friends even thought you knew that would never ever happen in your life. You say in your head I'll tell him later.

You walk back upstairs to your room at a uneasy paste as  it made it even more clear that you were mad. You usually go to vinnies room but today you wanted space so you went to yours instead and turn on the leds and turned them to red. You sit on your computer chair making a loud shake. And play some games of your choice. And slip on your headphones to get away from things. Later did you know vinnie followed you upstairs because he knew something was up....

To be continued.....

Hope you like it! : )

Just know there's not gonna be no sexual stuff untill like part 14 or 10
So if your just here for that go to those pages.