【Chapter 2】

( 𝘺/𝘯 )'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

( 𝘺/𝘯 )'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I barely got a wink of sleep last night, I kept thinking of my ideal person. I've already sketched a lot on my sketchbook but every single one wasn't right, I walk inside my classroom to see Kira and May chatting. I sit on my chair and banged my head on the table, "Geez! That's one way to wake me up" Kira said as May was giggling, "I didn't get to sleep!!" I groaned as I look at myself on my phone, "You look like you haven't slept for years" Kira said placing her hand on my shoulder. "I heard your club doesn't have early activities because of your deadline, let's walk around school," Kira said as May tries to make me stand up. "Alright alright let's go," I said standing up and grabbing my wallet and phones.

"So what kept you up all night?" Kira asked as you sip aggressively on your juice, "Deadline" you said, "Deadline? You've never been stressed out because of your club's deadline?" Kira said as May swayed her finger and head, "Tsk tsk, it's not the deadline Kira-chan!" she said pointing at her. "It's about the work! Our ideal person!" she yelled giving us a thumbs up, "Ideal person? Do you mean your type? You didn't sleep because of that?" Kira giggled. "Hey! It's not my fault I don't know what my ideal is!" I yelled sipping on my juice. "Then try this, think of someone when you hear "What's your type? Hmm?" May said as I look at her.

Something then touched my feet as I look down to see a basketball, "Ah! ( y/n )-chan!" someone yelled, someone I didn't want to cross paths with, I look to my right to see a sweaty Kise and Yukio behind him. I didn't notice that we're at the court, "Can you pass me the ball please?" he said winking at me, I sipped on my juice and kicked the ball as it lands on his face. "YOU FUCKING FLIRT, YOU PISS ME OFF" I yelled as I stomp away from them, "Ack- Are you sure you're a girl?" he yelled as a vein appeared on my head, "That piece of shit, let me just GRAB YOUR HAIR AND MAKE YOU BALD" I yelled but Kira was holding me back as May stood behind Kira. 

"Now now ( y/n ), you can murder him in your dreams but not in real life," Kira said as she drags me away from the court, "DON'T LET ME SEE YOUR FACE OR YOU'RE DEAD" I yelled once more before getting hit on the head by May, "Shush ( y/n ) you'll get as in trouble if you keep shouting," she said as I sighed and we walk back to our classroom. "Sorry, it's probably because I didn't sleep," I said as Kira lets go of me, "Then when we get back, try sleeping for a little" Kira suggested, "There are only 20 minutes left, do you expect me to wake up after 20 minutes? Hell no," I said as they chuckle.

While in class, our club president showed up and excused me because she wanted to discuss something. "Do you need anything Pres?" I asked as she smiled, "I need your assistance after school" she said, "What kind of assistance?" I asked as her eyes twinkled. "It has to do with the work we're doing! It's exciting I promise" she said grabbing both my hands, "You'll help me right? Especially with the talking right?" she basically begged as I said yes, I couldn't say no.

It is now lunchtime and I'm with Kira and May as usual with our bentos, this time we're underneath the tree where I usually draw for my club activities. "Wow, this place is pretty cool," Kira said stuffing her face with her food, "Windy too, so refreshing," May said as she takes food from Kira's bento. I take out my sketchbook and start sketching, "Oh? Did you think of an ideal person?" May said as I swayed my head, "No, I felt like drawing sceneries" I answered and took a grape from May's bento.