【Chapter 10】

( y/n )'s POV

( y/n )'s POV

2 years passed and it was now graduation, I finally finished high school. "( y/n )! Let's take picture before we leave!" Kira yelled as I waved at her, the three of us decided to stay together. Live in the same apartment and go to the same school, we don't really have a particular goal yet but we wanted to stay together. I let out a sigh of relief, all of my efforts are now paid off, now I can start a new journey. I walk inside to the school to see my drawing that was displayed on the main hall, for the past 2 years, May became the president of the club since the last president was a 3rd year. We would get to hang out drawing around school during events and one drawing will be the center of attention and will be placed on the main hall, for graduation, it was my drawing.

It was a drawing of a bride and a groom, I smile at my drawing as I feel someone behind me. "I thought you were at the gym?" I said, "They'll be fine without their captain" he said as I scoff and turn around. "Wouldn't it be more reasonable to be there since it will be the last?" I raised an eyebrow as he giggles, "I already dropped by don't worry" he placed a hand on my head. "Pfft, what a reliable captain" I said nudging his side, "Ey, this reliable captain won us a lot of games" he reasoned. 

"Sure, whatever you say loverboy" I laugh as he scoff, "Will Mr. Hotshot accompany me somewhere?" I offered as he looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "I would love to accompany Ms. Future Wife" he smiles as I roll my eyes, "So romantic Kise" I said as he laughs. We walk in a comfortable silence to the tree where all of us would meet and chat, "We finally graduated" I whispered. "Mhm, where do you plan to study college?" Kise asked, "A school that has an art course, you?" I answered. He was taking a while to answer, I turn around to look at him, he looks bothered and stressed. "Something wrong Kise?" I said placing my hair behind my ear since it was windy, "( y/n )" he called. 

This is actually the first time he called me without a cchi, I hum in response. "I got a sponsor from a school specializing on sports, specifically basketball" he said as I clap, "That's great Kise!" I cheered as he looks at me with an uncomfortable gaze. "But it's in America" he continued as I stop, "Meaning I'll have to leave and I don't know when I'll visit or even be back.." he stopped, gripping his hands tight. I look at his figure and walk closer to him, "What are you so worried about then?" I said. "I'm worried about..." he sighs and took both of my hands, "I'm worried about you ( y/n )" he continued.

"I know I'm no one to say this but I can't help but worry, I wouldn't be here for you, I wouldn't bump to you randomly or I couldn't bump to you as planned, I can't see you in person as I please" he reasons, I soften my gaze and rub his hands. "Kise, you don't have to worry about me. I'd call you or text you regularly so you can calm down" I said, "I'm happy for you Kise, so be happy for yourself" he soften his gaze but I can tell that he was still unsure of the idea. 

"Ryota" I called out as I got his attention with a surprised expression, "I, as your girlfriend, is happy for you that you're achieving your dream little by little. It is the right decision to accept this sponsor, be selfish for once and take this stepping stone to your dream" I smiled. "Ah..wait.." he whispers and held both of my shoulders, "Girlfriend..? You said girlfriend, right?" he shakes me. "Maybe stop shaking me first" I said tapping his hands, he stops and went back to holding my hands. "Did...did I hear that right?" he repeated, "Yes Kise, I did say girlfriend" I sighed. He froze, "Kise Ryota, I, ( y/n ) ( l/n ) has given you the answer you've been waiting for and my answer is I'm finally ready to commit and be your girlfriend even if you're not here beside me, I'll support you all the way" I gave him a big smile, before he hugged me and cried. 

3 Years Later

"Yes Kira, I safely got to the airport" I glared at my phone as my friend nags at me, "Kira, I'm fine" I said before ending the call. I will not let her nag at me for another hour, I look around the airport. It was currently winter in Japan, I check the time on my phone and place it back in the pockets of my coat. Kise and me had been in a long distance relationship for 3 years now because he had to live in America to attend his school, he is now a well known rookie in NBA. I smile seeing a poster of him, Japan is very updated about the previous Generation of Miracles players. After 3 years of craving his warmth, I get to see him again in person. He can stay here again in Japan and just go back to America whenever he is called, I'm so excited I could stay freezing here.

I hum while looking at his poster, "Has he gotten more attractive than the last time I saw him?" I whispered. "Thank you for the compliment ( y/n )cchi" I jumped, recognizing the voice and 'cchi'. I turn around to see a tall figure, blonde hair, and a fucking handsome face, I quickly hugged him. "Ryota, I missed you" I snuggled on his chest as he giggles, "That tickles ( y/n )cchi" he said as I look up at him, still hugging. "I missed you too ( y/n )" he said before placing his lips on mine, this is what I craved for 3 years, I craved his existence, I craved him.

He pulls away and showed me the smile I miss so much, "I'm home~" he cheerfully said.

"Welcome home, Ryota"

【End】

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 [ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭 ] 🎉