A Restless Night

"Come now, my friend. Come. Offer me your body. Now you cry, but from now on, you will win."

Magnus Black looked up at the large figure. A robotic like goat, shrouded in shadow. That thing was terriying, terrifyingly powerful. And for the young man, it was perfect.

"On one condition." He said calmly

"And that would be?" The abomination asked him

"I don't want to be the only one winning here. I want to punish all that is evil, so give me all your power! And the evil I will sneer out first is the Kouzo family." He breathed. "Personal reasons" he added, in case such a mortifying creature felt it had business knowing his motives.

"Well then, dear boy, all you have said will be done" 

---------

"Kouzo" the black-haired said into his tracking device. He had it programmed just for him, and it was capable of digging up all the information let out, even the smallest things. 

The screen loaded, and finally lit back up with new pictures.

"You searched for 'Kouzo', results are displayed" said a monotonous voice from the device.

The Kouzo family looked normal, not only that, they looked so...warm...happy. His mind was  filled with anger. "They took this from me. This should be my family, but it was taken away." He jealously looked at the brown-haired boy. Maybe a bit younger than him. He had a huge, stupid smile, chocolate brown hair, smiling, sky blue eyes and a noteable red streak. The young man zoomed in on the screen.

'Daniel "Dan" Kouzo, only child of the Kouzo family.'

That wasn't enough. Of course, he'd never knew they had a child to begin with, he assumed the title "family" was a way to disguise their criminal ways and just that. But this child....he would be the key to that sweet revenge. 

"Daniel Kouzo, I will cast your disgusting self out of this world. You are shrouded in wrongdoing, and I will end it all. The others may be forgiving, but the dark defender of justice will not."