A Surprise Meeting

"Magnus? Can you hear me?"

It was Aay! What a clingy loser , he thought to himself.

"So, Mag, is this another one of those surprise missions? I've got everything ready, don't miss me too much while you're there!" And then an arrogant laugh.

"Shh...! Keep it down here will you?"

Aay heard a voice that seemed to belong to a young man. "Sir, the plane is about to start, please turn off your phone."

"Oh, uh, sorry-not-sorry!" The teal haired idiot ended the call. 

He put his phone down and rolled his eyes. His ally who assumed they were friends for....whatever reason had always had to do everything during the worst possible times. Always needed him to step in.

"Good grief, where would your dumbass be without me?" he murmured. In truth though, he would be nowhere without the other, and he knew that. Deep down, he'd always been grateful for that. 

--

Dan took a small stroll along a less known part of the beach, feeling the light waves of water against skin. The water looked so clear, like the beautiful, starry sky ahead, and it extended so god knows where. It was peaceful. Gorgeous. Alive. All of a sudden, skin met skin. Hands. They were clamped above his eyes and nose. The grip was steady, and cold, and strong. There was no way to break free. Dan felt himself get dragged away by whoever the hell this person was, and knew there was no one to save him. He'd discovered this place a little earlier by himself, and it was dark too. This was trouble.