Galran History & Biology: The War

The White Galra had a second name, the 'Winter Stars', they were given this name because of their power to control winter elements. They fell to Emperor Nightmare in one night, he killed off the entire species overnight single-handed and that is what got him the fear and respect he has today, but he also started a war because of it, all 599 species turned on one another and the war is still ongoing. 

Kits were enslaved or killed and omega Galra were forced to breed to produce more soldiers. When a Galra kit turned 5 years old they were taken away from their mother or 'dame' to become a soldier, many of them were killed with ease due to their young age and lack of training.

The omega Galra were forced to constantly have children, 1 month after they gave birth they were forced into pregnancy and the cycle continued until the omega died.

The elderly Galra were forced to work, making weapons and armor along with prisoners from other planets.

As a result of the war the Galra had their very own Hunger Games, 1,198 went in and only 1 would return alive, the rules were the same as the Hunger Games we are familiar with but with a few differences. The tributes could use their abilities and could mate during the games, however, if one of ended up pregnant then they would get to live. These games have been going on for around 190 years now.