Galran History & Biology: lifestyle

The Galra possess vast amounts of land known as their 'territory', these territories are huge, and I mean huge, the average Galran territory is around 500 km. This territory will have only one den where the Galra in question lives, this den is also used to raise their kitlings. Hunting is also one of the uses of Galran territory, Galra hunt things like deer, rabbits, bears, moose, etc. Not every Galran has their own territory though. There are cities, towns, and villages populated by Galra.

 Kitlings are normally born in litters of 2 to 4, if they are born even one hour early or late then they won't survive long enough to take their first breath, any complications with the pregnancy and the same thing will happen. Galran pregnancy lasts for 12 weeks or 3 months.

Galran dens are very plentiful, some Galra make burrows, some make nests like birds, some den in caves or even underwater!

Galra have many traditions, The Midnight Waltz is one of them. The Midnight Waltz takes place at Christmas, it is a ball, a particular piece of music is played and the grand clock begins to tick down to midnight, the Galra perform a specific dance until the clock strikes midnight.

The Galra tournament is where the Galran princes and princesses fight with their allies in an arena, it's a friendly battle of course and it's mainly for entertainment.

Galran mates have different ways of showing their love to one another, but the most common one is: Licking....

Galrans use their tongues to groom each other. But they also lick their mates to tell them they love them. It can also be used as a romantic gesture to say "I want to be your mate" or "I want to mate with you" (Mate as in...well...mating.) or even "I like you". Some Galrans may lick someone they just met, when this happens it normally doesn't mean they wanna be friends... Some Galrans will want to mate with someone they just met if they are looking for a mate or if they have taken an interest in them. 

If a Galran licks someone, it's almost always for mating purposes. 

And now my friends I hope you will enjoy this, I might rewrite this or continue it in another book, but for now, I bid you goodbye.