Kanha is here

*the tinkling of anklets neared close... As the sound started echoing in the hall... The first male smiled knowing the drama between real Sahadev and Duplicate Sahdev and took out his flute  called Sammohini which was decorated with special gems like Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst was tucked on his waist... He brought his flute close to his Beautiful Red Bimba fruit like lips and played a beautiful tune... The tune hypnotized everyone due to the Beautiful tune... The Moon of Yaduvansh smiled and stopped playing his flute and tucked his flute on his waist*

Y

udhishthir: *smiles brightly*

Bheem: *grins happily*

Arjun: *shouts excitedly*  Madhavvvvvvv

Real Sahadev: Shyam. Finally, you are here. Help me. They are thinking that that duplicate sahadev is me.

Krishna:*smiles mischievously while looking at duplicate sahadev, he turned then towards real one* oh! Two sahadevs! Who is real bhratashri? *turns towards Yudhishthira*

Yudhishthira: Vasudev, when you can't figure it out then how can we figure it out? 

Balram: I can figure out. It's simple. The one sitting with you is sahadev.

Real sahadev: 🥺 bhrata why are you saying so?! 

Duplicate sahadev: *hugs Balram* yes bhrata it's me only! 

Krishna:*goes towards karenumati* sakhi I brought a special gift for you! 

Panchali: Govind! What about me? 🥺

Krishna: For you too dear but renu ke liye special wala hai 😅

Subhadra: Behen ko bhi bhul gaye? 🥺🥺🥺🥺 

Krishna: tumhare liye bhi hai baba 🙂 have patience *pulls karenumati with him*

( after krishna and renu left ).

Draupadi: Ab main kisse arya bulau? 

Real sahadev: Mujhe priye! 

Duplicate sahadev: priye mujhe!! 

Yudhishthira: why don't we organise a competition? So that we can figure out who is real sahadev?

(Soon renu and krishna arrives)

Krishna: uski aavashyakta nhi bhrata *goes and holds duplicate sahadev's hand*.

Duplicate sahadev: uh? uh k-kya? Kyu 😨

Karenumati: plan failed Chitra Bhabhi!

Sahadev: what?!!

Duplicate sahadev aka chitragada: *takes out her mask and crown* okay! Plus mask was uncomfortable as well!

Sahadev: mere saath ye kyu kiya?!

Karenumati: jaise aapne hume bevakuf nhi banaya! *tells everyone that she discovered this truth but wanted to make his devar feel what he made them feel*

Draupadi:*hugs renu* bahut achha kiya! Arya! Baat nhi karungi aapse main! Main dasi?!

Sahadev: sorry Malini I didn't mean it!

Vijaya: aur main behen?!

Sahadev: 😢😢😢 sorry na! 

Draupadi: maafi nhi milegi! Ab saza milegi!

Krishna: aap toh gaye bhrata sahadev 😆

Sahadev: sab aapki vajah se 😒

Krishna: maine toh help ki baba!