☕︎♪Coffee stains and music strings♪☕︎

(I am aware it's a love song, I changed the lyrics so it will fit. Enjoy!)

♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

☾︎𓂸Third person POV𓂸☽︎

Weeks...

A month maybe?

She was still there...

In her bed, not moving, only small breaths that asured the people in the room that she was still alive, she has to, right?

She's a goddes after all...

Philza was the one who got to check on the SMP.

Her SMP...

No trauma...

No war...

No anger...

Perfect... right?

The buildings were untouched, just as they were when they were brand new.

Everything was new...

The members can't remember anything that happened, they varely know who Techno and Dream are.

Yet, a anger boiled in Techno's chest...

'It.was.all.THEIR.fault' The voices craved blood.

He knew he couldn't go and kill them.

She wouldn't of had wanted this...

And yet, there she is, lying in bed, not moving.

Techno had already destroied the prison to the ground, he didn't care how long it had took to make, he HATED that place with all his guts.

Even tho he was angry.

He felt...

Broke...

His best friend was in a come infront of him, and yet he didn't stoped her from doing this to herself...

He helped...

By this time, everyone in the room had already left.

It was only them...

Hot tears fell from Techno's eyes as he held her hand tightly.

'I should of had stopped you...' Was something Techno tought over and over again.

Ever since Dream reseted, his mental and phisical health had gone down hill.

He looked pale, bags under his eyes and messy hair, the only time he had the energy to get up was to sit besidess Dream.

His friend.

His only friend.

Best friend.