Mwah

(VERY WHOLESOME AND CUTE BESTIES)

(kokichis POV)

Nagito helped me up and shuichi threw him against a wall, there was lots of blood on the wall and he was coughing.
"saihara. Don't. Fucking. Touch. Him." I said.
Shuichi kept banging his head into the wall and you could see that nagito had trouble with breathing.
"STOP!!" I screamed.
Nagito was crying and tried to get away and punch shuichi in the guts, but it didn't work cause saihara threw him down again into the wall.
Nagito yelled out of pain.
"FUCKING STOP!" I walked to saihara.
"back.... Up..... I.... Don't.... Want.... You... Getting.... Hurt.." nagito said while coughing up blood.
"but..-" I got cut off.
"just back up..." nagito said while in pure pain and shuichi was now kicking him and there were wounds e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e......
it looked like a murder scene......
Nagito screamed as loudly as he could and eventually the others came and gonta took shuichi away.
"oh my atua." celestia said.
And I was covering my mouth, trying not to throw up since I'm pretty squeamish...
I quickly ran out of the room, to my dorm, ran into the bathroom and threw up.
Nagito had followed me and is patting my back to help me.
Nagito still looked really hurt and was bleeding lots.
I stopped throwing up and bandaged nagito up, then I gave him a small kiss, on the lips.
He smiled and also gave me a small kiss on the lips.
We both giggled and we then kissed each other at the same time, we let go after 5 seconds and smiled more.
"we really are insane!" I said.
"yeah! All the best people are crazy!" nagito said
We both giggled and kissed again.
Then I heared nagitos ringtone and died of laughter.
"O-OH COME ON!" he said while blushing heavily.
"WHY IS YOUR RINGTONE 'nagito your weird! Atleast I'm better at geometry!'"
I said while still laughing.
He also started laughing lots.
After a while we calmed down but then the ringtone played again and we laughed again.
(after a while)
We stopped laughing and nagito and me got to the cafeteria.
Shuichi was bothering nagito with kaito and Maki cause they were acting like slapping him but not hitting him.
Nagito kept on flinching and hid behind me, I knew the fake slapping affected nagito because of his trauma.
He was crying lots and hiding beheind my back and hugging me beheind my back.
Shuichi, Maki and kaito were laughing, I yeeted them away and hugged nagito.
"shhh.....it's fine..." I said.
"does it remind you... Of your trauma...?" I asked.
He nodded and cried more.
"shhh...." I said and everyone was staring at us.
Nagito felt really uncomfortable with everyone and and was shaking lots while still crying lots.
He was really terrified and I was kinda getting scared too.
I tried to stay calm.
(a hour later)
Nagito was finnaly calm and then I wanted to go to my dorm, but was pushed inside a room by Maki.
The door was locked and I realized how small this space was.
I was terrified.
I was having a mental breakdown as I heared the screams inside my head..
My Claustrophobia was really getting to me..
I screamed and pulled my hair tightly I was hurting myself accidentally cause there was blood running down my four head.
I yelled again.
I was heavily breathing.
(5 hours later)
I had many bruises, and there was blood everywhere, I scratched open all my cuts, I kept hitting myself, I flinched at every sound, I was crying heavily, I was a mess.
Then the door opened, I ran out of the room and hugged the person that opened the door, that person was nagito.
"O-OH T-THANK A-ATUA..." I said loudly.

(I gotta do school work, to still have good grades! :D)