Aelin Chapter 11

"Fireheart, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Buzzard" I replied to my worried mate.

We were currently standing off to the side of the ball room, taking a small break from the party that Dorian had 'thrown in their honor' as he had put it, but knowing him he just wanted an excuse to throw a party. I usually love big grand parties like this one, but I just wasn't in the mood today. I would have rather just gone to bed.

"Fireheart," Rowan said, hearing the lie in my words, "What's wrong?"

I sigh, giving in I explain what's bothering me, "I'm just worried."

"About what?"

"Elentyia, I told Nox to send word if anything happens with her. Nothing has come yet." I explain.

"Is that not good? That means she's listening to us."

"Rowan," I say calmly, "She's, my daughter! Have you ever known me to listen?!"

Realization crosses his face as he realized all of the reasons that his daughter, mt daughter, would suddenly start behaving.

"Oh," he says "Oh no."

"Mmmhmm," I nod "Now do you understand why I'm worried?"

"We could get Fenrys to check on her." He suggests.

"We could..." I respond, "...But would it be fair to take him away from that pretty little witch he's currently courting?"

Rowan grinned, "He is your blood sworn servant."

I rolled my eyes. The bastard just wants revenge for a week ago, when Fen came into the throne room with a duck, when I asked him to get Rowan for me. But I am worried about my daughter, so... maybe it's not the worst idea to send him to check?

Soo here it is.

I know it's super short but I wanted to put something out and I am also going to be changing P.O.V's a lot so I decided to just do a different chapter for each one and I'm going to try to get a new chapter up each monday since they're shorter.

Hope you like it!

Also I'm kinda running out of ideas does anyone have something that they want to see? Please let me now if you do!