Chapter 8: Boy Meets Evil

"I knew you're gonna sneak on my room, you naughty little kitty."

A voice from his behind startled Taehyung.

He slowly looked at his back, revealing a naked Jungkook with only a towel hanging low on his waist. There are droplets coming from his wet hair, glistening and snaking down on his bare chest and making a small pool on the tiled floor. The tattoos on his right-hand are magnificent, it crawls up to his biceps and stretching up to his chest. The moonlight made the lines more intricate and stunning, making Taehyung gawked at the younger in awe. Not to mention Jungkook's bulging biceps and triceps, well-defined abs and chest, his small waist, and his exposed beefy legs and thighs ripped with muscles that could slay figuratively. Taehyung couldn't believe that this slim and lean man is also full packed of muscles. And he couldn't believe that this man sculptured by Gods is his motherfucking soulmate.

Taehyung's face heated up, he immediately averted his eyes and look down on his clenched fists.

Embarrassment is burning in his core, his stature straightened, and he immediately pushes his way towards the exit, brushing passed Jungkook, but Jungkook quickly trapped him on the wall beside his study room door.

"Where do you think you're going, Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook hissed, making Taehyung's spine tingled, his eyes casts down. "What are you doing here instead of resting to your room?"

"I-I..." Taehyung couldn't help his whimper. There are no valid words to reason out. He is definitely caught in the act.

"Don't tell me...?" Jungkook's eyes crinkle, his lips curving upward, two front teeth peaking. Taehyung closed his eyes, wishing for dear mother earth, Gaea, to just swallow him whole and never ever let him see the light.

"So, you really read my morse code?" Jungkook can't hold himself any longer. He guffaws, as if it is the funniest thing he had seen and heard in his life.

Taehyung looked at the younger and scrunched his eyebrows together. After several beats, he realized he was being played; his face turned into the darkest shade of tomato.

"I was just testing if you could really understand it, and now you're indeed here!" Jungkook said proudly, wiping his eyes as he was teary-eyed from laughing so much.

"What a great way to lure you into my own fucking room, kitten." Jungkook stroked his exposed stomach as if to calm himself down but it couldn't.

"W-what?" Horrified, Taehyung couldn't believe he was being deceived all this time. He thought he outsmarted the younger, but it is the other way around.

"You're so brilliant, I don't expect that you'll pull something like this," Jungkook said, smiling widely like he won a trophy. He leans closer to Taehyung's side. "I'm so proud of you baby." He breathes on the older's neck.

"W-wh—" Taehyung's thoughts are hazy; he couldn't utter even a single word properly. He was tricked by Jeon motherfucking Jungkook and he should've noticed it earlier since he is his soulmate for fuck's sake, but instead, he willingly walked straight into the mousetrap.

"And I swear you'll never find whatever you are looking for in there," Jungkook stated matter-of-factly, preventing himself from cackling anymore but he failed, nevertheless.

"It's all in here." He pointed on his right temple.

"You can ask me instead. I'll try to answer as much." Jungkook added, pulling a chair in Taehyung's front, and yanking another for himself. He took a seat, the towel in his waist creasing up in his burly legs dangerously.

He crosses his legs and put his arms at the back of his head, stretching and flexing his muscles unintentionally. Taehyung gaped shamelessly; he couldn't take his eyes off the younger's built. It feels like he was served with a full course meal but he can't taste it because it is forbidden by his brain. Jungkook didn't seem to notice, he leans back, expecting Taehyung to ask or say something.