CHAPTER 41

***UNEDITED***

IN A SMALL local church located in an island, a festive celebration was about to start. The ceiling was decorated in hanging wisteria layered in lilac, lavender-blue, blue, mauve, and white. From the center, there was an elegant sheer chiffon voile draping through the eight pillars of the church. The classical grills were painted in gold. There were rose petals on the marble tile floor scattered everywhere. It was a joyous event, and the birds along with the music played by the string quartet, were singing melodiously.

At the bottom of the isle, stood a slender and elegant figure wearing a three-piece suit in emerald with high button stance. Ironic to his glorious facade, the groom was sweating bullets. He was jittering inside.

Curse eyes were unnervingly focused on the church's entrance where his wife was behind.

He blew a loud breath thinking about Joy who he never saw for two days now. The night after he proposed to her, Joy bonded with her parents, and he was good with it. He knew how much his wife missed them. It was just sad because they never had the chance to talk, and have some private time, because of their wedding schedule.

It was supposedly held after two months, but to Curse's and Joy's surprise, everything was already taken care of, by their parents. It was his Mom and mother-in-law who planned the wedding from the motif to the wedding guests. Joy's father and his Dad were also there to help. They did those things without telling them as if knowing that their second wedding will certainly happen sooner. Though according to Madame Duncan, she started the planning after Curse talked about proposing to his wife two months ago.

Despite knowing how his in-laws and parents took care of everything, Curse has to make sure that all will be perfect. He has to, for his wife. Gusto man nitong tumulong ay hindi na siya pumayag. Ayaw niyang mapagod ang asawa lalo na at buntis ito.

It was a very tiring week for him. But he was happy. Because for the second time, he will be marrying the love of his life. He wanted to start anew with Joy. And this is what his wife deserves.

Nang hindi siya mapakali ay pabulong siyang sinuway ng ina, "Your wife just arrived. Stay in your place. I can see those legs, son."

He blew a loud breathe hearing his Mom. Curse hissed. Talagang lalabasin niya na ang simbahan sa labis na pagka-miss sa asawa.

This feels like forever!

When the church door opened, he felt like his breathing hitched. Finally, he will see his wife again! But after seeing his friends entering, Curse wanted to roll his eyeballs heavenwards but opt not to.

These, f*ckers!

He almost had a heart attack in anticipation! But instead of his lovely wife entering the church, his friends did-- with all the grinning!

"Still surprised, bud? You know they won't change. And it's not like any mental facility will confine them. Baka pati doctor mabaliw sa kanila." Luscious, who was his best man tittered.

He couldn't agree more. Curse shook his head and narrowed his eyes on his friends walking towards him! They're ruining the special velvet carpet he personally prepared for his wife!

These f*ckers!

Kung maaari niya lamang pagmumurahin ito sa loob ng simbahan ay ginawa niya na!

"Aren't you supposed to be seated!" Curse growled lowly at his friends a meter away from him.

"We just arrived, you see." Dread tsked.

"Yeah, and you're late!"

Dread and Lust with Ace gave him a deadpan look.

"You're too young to being forgetful, my friend, you know." Ace chuckled.