Chapter 13 - Did he just?

"What Anna? ", she asked finding Aravind in front of her

" I got some emergency in office. I have to leave now. I am really sorry, if I am the reason for spoiling your trip", he said and Divi noticed his hand was bleeding.

"Oh my god! First come inside your hand is bleeding", she said and dragged him in.

" Who was it Divi? ", Rithu asked slowly.

" Aravind anna, he is hurt. Khushi just go and stay with him. I am coming in a minute getting the first aid", she said and rushed to get the first aid box.

"What? He is hurt? Oh my god!", she rushed to the place he was sitting.

His hand was bleeding and he didn't bother to even bandage.

" Bava, what happened? How did you get hurt? ", she tried to hold his hand tenderly.

He couldn't remove his hand from her grip. Divi who came with the first aid box saw Rithu there and gave her the medicine and bandage as well.

" I asked something ba.. Sorry Aravind what happened? ", she asked once again.

" I hit the table it was of glassware, I got hurt", he said.

"Wasn't Sravya akka there? Why didn't she see this? ", she said feeling concerned.

He didn't reply.

" Thanks for the hospitality. I need to leave now", he said. She just stared at him while her eyes contained too many emotions.

He was about to unlock the door but then he turned around.

"Rithu, tell amma that I am on a office trip. I won't return till a month or two. I am not able to reach anyone my phone signals are unstable", he said and she nodded.

" Bye Divya, Nikki and Khushi", he said and turned to go away from there.

"Bye bro", they said and soon he went out of vision.

" Rithu, I think he should stop! He isn't in a good state of mind", Nikki  said.

"But who will stop him akka? I can't do that", Rithu said.

" We can give a try! Only a try! We can ask him to come back home with us ans then go on office trip", Divya said and Khushi nodded.

"Rush! We don't have time", Nikki said and both of them rushed out of the room to stop him.

They reached him at the exit. They were already panting by the time.

" Anna 5 mins. We need to talk to you. Can you come to cafeteria? ", Divya asked.

" Divya, some other time please. I really need to go. I am getting late", he said with a blank expression.

"If you really did consider me as your little sister. Please come for me anna", she pleaded him.

" You are insisting me. Fine I will come, let's go", he said and both Divya and Khushi breathed in relief.

They sat on a table.

"Anna, we know what happened. We are not wronging you or something but please don't take any decision in haste which you will regret later. Please think once Anna", Khushi said.

" You both know, I was just shocked, astonished after her confession. I really didn't expect that from her. I thought she was treating me like a brother. Its true I had feelings for her as well. But time didn't do any favour to us. I am scared, scared that I will hurt her, scared that I will break her heart just like I did now, scared that I will loose her", he said in a flow.

Khushi and Divu were in total shock hearing this. It's true they never expected this from him as well.

"Anna, please tell me you are not kidding", Divya asked.

" No, I am not. For heavens sake I am not.I just don't know how she will take when I say this. She thinks I have feelings for Sravya but it's just that I was scared that I will confess my feelings to Rithu and will make her uncomfortable, I never had feelings for her", he said.

"Too many shocks in a day. Impossible to take in Anna", Khushi said shrugging.

" Why are you running away Anna now? When you know she had feelings for you, why don't you stay back? Why are you making her hate you more? ", Divya asked.

" I told you Divya. It's my insecurities and now as I got to know that she has feelings for me, how will I get away from Sravya? I don't want to spoil anyone's life. So I am just going away from here", he said.

"Anna, who told you your girlfriend Sravya loves you so much genuinely? ", Khushi asked.

" What? I didn't understand ", he said looking confused.

" She is just back of you for something. According to girls psychology I can say that ", Khushi said.

" Back of me for something? But she is my colleague and also my classmate", he said shockingly.

"And you are topper right? ", Divya asked.

" That I am", He said.

Khushi and Divya looked at each other and laughed.

"Why are you both laughing? Tell me as well", he whined like a kid.

"You are topper. She studies average and she is back of you for notes and as well you both are in same company, she can  happily give you her work as well. How innocent can you be Anna? Aww", Divya said and burst out into fits of laughter.

" Are you guys seriously serious? ", he asked not being able to believe.

" No Anna, we are joking. Why would we joke in this matter and do you know that Raj? ", Khushi asked.

" Um no", he replied.

"God! I have a doubt that he have some relationship with Sravya akka, anyways never mind. Now, you are going to stay back and get home back tomorrow with us. That's all, final", Divya said.

" Divya please ", he tried to give his puppy eyes.

" We are not Rithu to melt for your puppy eyes and our Rithu is shit scared right now what will you do to yourself after seeing this hurt! So just stay back tonight we will be leaving tomorrow morning ", she said.

He nodded.

" Anna, say yes or no don't nod", Divya said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Alright? Now I will go and rest for sometime", he said.

" Good! Bye Anna see you at dinner or tomorrow morning ", Khushi and Divya waved at him.

" Phew too much drama to take in for a day right Khushi? ", Divya asked for which Khushi nodded.

They reached the room with tired faces.

" I knew it akka, he will leave see their faces", Rithu said and a tear was about to fall from her eyes.

"No he didn't", Divya said.