Without You Part 2

The news articles filled his vision as he walked down the streets.

'FatGum agency experiences a loss as - Red Riot- goes missing.'

'Red Riot gone missing. Could this be the end for him?'

'Future Pro-Hero: Red Riot : Where could he have been taken?!'

It was tactless. No one but Katsuki knew what really happened.
Some people had tried to approach him for an interview, but he hadn't left his house for anything other than work.
When he wasn't working, he would spend his days inside, doing research to find where the villains had taken him. He would spend hours, cooped up in his room, reading through article after article in order to get some sort of clue. He looked through police logs that had been released to the public. Nothing much to go off of.
That seemed like this group's first big heist.
Only they didn't take anything that could be sold for money.
They took the most important thing to Katsuki.
Eijirou.

And they had taken him to a place that no one had been able to find for months. How many, Katsuki wasn't sure.
He felt his eyes well up as he thought about it. He was useless... He didn't know where Eijirou was, and he couldn't find a single lead as the months dragged on.

All of the villains in the group had dropped off the radar. Not a peep from the group known as 'The Riot Snatchers.'
No one was even looking for them anymore.
The police had stopped after the first three months.
Deku had stopped after the first four.
And the FatGum agency had stopped looking after the first five.

Everyone but Katsuki had given up hope.

There was a knock at the front door of his apartment.
He grumbled as he stood up, stomping over to the door.
It's probably just another journalist asking for an interview. He thought as he reached the door, cracking it open from the lock.

"Hey, dude! It's been a while! Did you get any of my texts? I told you I was on my way over!" A familiar Denki said, waving his hand through the crack in the door.
Katsuki glared, threatening to slam the door shut then and there.

"Wait! Dude. Come on." Denki pleaded, taking his hand out, and leaning up against the door.
"You haven't been out of your cramped apartment in months. Just- hang out with me for an hour? I'll even settle for a half if you just let me in and-"
Denki was shut off. Literally and figuratively when the door slammed in his face. He sighed and waited for a second, thumping his foot against the doormat.

After a second, the door crept open again. "You'll really go away after half-an-hour if I let you hang out right now?" Katsuki asked, still glaring at the other blonde man.

"Yep! But you have to come out with the rest of the so-called 'Idiot Squad' next time we invite you." Denki joked, putting his face closer to the door, and sticking his hands on his hips. "And that'll have to be a pinky-swear, too." He joked again, sticking up his pinky and hearing the door close in front of him. He sighed until he heard a few clicks from behind, and saw the door open wide in front of him, with Katsuki motioning for him to come in.

He excitedly bolted into the room, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind him. He looked into the small hallway, leading into the kitchen and living room, cluttered with clothes, shoes, and papers that were scattered around.

"Sorry about the mess. I don't exactly remember the last time I cleaned up." Katsuki chuckled sadly, walking into the kitchen and pouring some water in a kettle to warm up.

Denki sadly watched when he got into the kitchen. His movements weren't as fluid as they were before this whole thing went down. His shoulders seemed super tense, and he was nearly tripping over his own feet as he moved from place to place.