Chapter Eleven: Fights and Pain

A/N: Not gonna lie Ronniekins be lookin a little scary in that picture! Probably because I stole his bacon this morning :) Anyways, I'm thinking about doing the second task in this chapter!  Here is chapter eleven!!

----------------------------------------------------

FRED'S POV: (A/N: By the way this is a continuation from Fred's pov last chapterrr thank you !) 

Hermione was still giggling at me for wiggling my eyebrows at her when a question suddenly popped into my head. 

"Hey Hermione? Do you know where Ron is?" I asked her softly. I was going to have a nice chat with him. 

"Um......I think he is in his dorm.." She said quietly, her smile starting to fade away. I got up and started to go up the stairs when Hermione stopped me. 

"Where are you going!?" She says as she gathers her shoes and puts them back on trying to follow me. 

"To talk to him." I simply stated. I could see the emotion in her eyes turn to fear. 

"No, no you can't!" She said in a desperate tone. 

"Why not?" I asked her confused. Was she scared of Ron?

"Because....he'll hate me even more for tattling on him please!" My expression changed from confused to concern. So she was kind of scared of Ron, which just made me all the more mad at him. 

"Hermione, he had no right to talk to you like that! I know you can handle yourself, but he's my brother and if I have a chance to set him in his place I will." I told her I started walking up the stairs and going to the Gryffindor common room. I didn't care if he was sleeping or not. I was going to put him in his place. I have had enough of his stupidity. I could hear footsteps behind me trying to desperately come after me, but I walked faster. I felt bad for leaving Hermione there but I didn't want her to stop me from talking to Ron because I know she would. I got to the boy's dormitories and walked in. My face was fuming, I probably looked like a bright red tomato but I didn't care. 

"WHERE'S RON!!" I shouted, my voice kind of ecoing throughout the room. Some of the pointed said common room while the others were just terrified since I had never actually yelled at anyone before. I went down to the common room to find Ron having an arguement with Harry. I stormed over to him furious. 

"RON!" I yelled at him which made him jump.

"What Fred? Why don't you just go run off with your girlfriend." He spat at me roling his eyes. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. 

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM RON!?" 

"OH MY PROBLEM YOUR THE ONE WHO'S TRYING TO CHOKE ME!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR HERMIONE!" 

"SHUT UP!" After Ron said that Hermione burst into the room panting because she had been out of breath. 

"WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SO MEAN LATELY, HUH? WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?"

"Fred...." Hermione told me gently. I know she didn't want me to pick a fight with Ron but I didn't care. It was time he was taught a lesson. 

"GET OFF ME!" Ron shouted, but I only gripped him by the neck harder.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WOULD SAY SUCH THINGS!"

"I WAS ONLY TELLING HER THE TRUTH!" 

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT THIS WAS ALL A PRANK!? THAT I WAS ONLY PLAYING WITH HER FEELINGS! THAT I COULD NEVER LOVE SOME ONE LIKE HER!? BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I DO! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE STUPID COME OUT THAT YOU'LL REGRET!" I screamed at him. At that moment I realized I mess up because first of all, I just exposed that I loved Hermione to her best friends and probably pretty much all of the rest of the Gryffindors that heard, and second Ron was fuming. I then felt a punch to my face and fell to the floor. I looked up to see a furious Ron with a bloody hand. I touched my nose and felt blood. I'm pretty sure it was broken.