Season 1 episode 12 : Aalyiah vs Beyoncé

In this episode, Aalyiah is here and she is going to put Beyoncé in her place i hope you like it

Enjoy

Beyoncé : so Alisha what's this boat you wanna rock with me? You can't even succeed with my hits your damn self. Hell you're not even one in a million.

Michael : Beyoncé!

Mariah : uh oh somebody call her a pastor, because there's gonna be a revival up in here.

Whitney :  ha ha haaa.  As a matter of fact, let me call a bishop in here. The power of christ compels Beyoncé and your shade. Cause Aalyiah is about to preach to you. Praise God.

Aalyiah : that's ok she probably didn't write that anyway, the only thing she's written in the past is her marriage to Jay-Z.

Michael : Daaammmnn. I mean Aalyiah!

Prince : bitch, not marriage to Jay-Z!

Beyoncé : I'm going to let that one slide bitch, because at the end of the day, you WILL see why I am referred to queen bee.  First of all, I am the number one artist of this music industry.

Aalyiah : aw that's cute sis. Now let's discuss on this career you had that your father didn't manage.

Michael : oh goddammit, and the claws are out already.

Whitney : and the scalps too. this is gonna be good!

Prince : you said it, Whitney. This gonna be the messiest shade drama that I ever fucking witness.

Beyoncé : you know what, bitch you better get your little bandwagon phase together. I'm am sick and tired of people putting us against each other. You haven't stand a chance you will never top me you will never surpass me. And you are Never on my level. And I'm still was surpass yours i fall on the people I laughed at when they had the nerve and the AUDACITY  to say you're the baddest bitch in the game? bitch please.

Aalyiah : I'm sorry fall, as in fall as you did in the ninth grade when you dropped out of school?

Michael : oooh.

Prince : oop. Shit, bitch I felt that.

Aalyiah : and did you just say that ran as in your father ran your group just to do your solo career?

Prince : bitch I am getting my everlasting life with this shade!

Whitney : I know right!

Aalyiah : look Bee, my main problem with you is that you're basically living in the house that Janet and Tina Turner had built, but you tried skipping out on paying rent like people skip on buying your album, second, you have the AUDACITY to face these talented legends and Madonna acting as if you're better than all of them, and you're standing on the work of what other people had brought up to this game? How dare you come up in here again, trying to push your way on to the panel, bringing in the same exact shit you bought last time. This isn't one of your tours you can get away with recycling stuff on stage, but not in this room to being a damn legend. It ain't happening bitch.

Janet : what a minute is this the Legends panel or what because Aalyiah is dragging Beyoncé!

Prince : Biitch i know right. And all of this shade is like a sound of music to my ears.