Season 1 episode 13 : The 2013 VMAs

In this episode The Legends Panel gather to watch the 2013 MTV VMAs. They discussed the show and what the new generation has to offer in terms of performance i hope you like it

Enjoy

*Lady gaga's performance*

Madonna : boo!

Michael : Madonna!

Madonna : What? I have said it once and I'll say it again it feels reductive.

Janet : well the song is okay and she sounds okay, but I don't understand why she's attempting to dance. I thought I'd told her to sit behind the piano and sing. Why would the new generation just listen to my advice?

Madonna : that's because you are a non motherfucking factor, bitch.

Whitney : madge, don't make me take you the ground and bury you 6 feet under. Ha ha haaa yes praise God. Don't come for my sister Janet. Don't do it.

Prince : ooh okay gaga bitch this is kinda cute. I see it for the wig and costume changes. It's giving me every evolution of my career.

Madonna : the evolution of a copycat.

Prince : bitch that last wig dose look like what  something she stole from Beyoncé. And speaking of Beyoncé. Bitch did yall see her new haircut?

Michael : well I've seen it. And I'm glad she's finally trying something new. After 15 years.

Janet : theifoynce  must spend her whole damn day Googling my career.  I wouldn't give to the fact that me cutting my hair after years ago was all over the media.

Madonna : Janet please stopthe lies no one cared about you finally taking that tired weave out of your head.

Janet : and speaking of tired isn't your heart tired of pumping out blood to those bat wings you called arms.

Michael : okay everyone let's focus on the performances please. We're here to see what the next generation has to offer in terms of performance.

*Miley Cyrus performance*

Whitney :🤨 ...

Janet : 😒🍵

Michael  😑😐

Prince : what the fuck? Bitch, what kind of mindless illusion bullshit is this!?

Whitney : now see that is the main reason that anaconda the cardinal Gilson man gave eve that watermelon.

Prince : are those pink teddy bears? I believe my daughter has one of those.

Michael : oh my God. Is she trying to twerk?

Janet : trying? More like trying being the most important word in that question.

Madonna : I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Mariah : of course you don't.

Janet : yeah of course you wouldn't see what's wrong with it, Madonna the blind is usually unaware of their own hands in front of thier face. Speaking of how are your eyes sis?

Madonna : MY eyes are just like my career over yours, excellent bitch.

Michael : okay.. I think I've seen enough.