Worth To Love You

Falling in love is like being on drugs. It's crazy and unstoppable and makes you high and get addicted to the person you love, but drugs are not really healthy for us like falling in love, Falling In love is unsound. It just makes our hearts feel in pain and wounded. So might I be afraid of falling in love?

Asha's feelings just make her suffer, but she can't run away from falling in love because of all the people going through that stage 'Falling In Love'. Asha is afraid of commitment but when she meets Enzo, all the doubts are gone.

Even though you know that everything will not be perfect, you still choose to love and endure all the pain that you will be through when you're in a relationship because, in the end, it is still worth it.

For falling in love demands sacrifices, the pain that you will feel when you fall in love is worth it because the person you fall for is worth loving! The only person who understands you even in the madness, a man who will love your imperfection and will adore your flaws. You fall to a man that wants to be with you through your ups and downs.

Date started: 05-12-21

Genre, Teen Fiction

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Distributing, publishing or copying without the author's permission is strictly prohibited.

Please read my story at your own expense. Please do not read or continue to read this story if you disagree or are uncomfortable with your beliefs that it violates your rights.

The author's personal opinions and writings are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, and or injure anyone who should decide to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of my published comments and stories. This notice has been posted by the author, to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that any of my published works or comments are misconstrued and or manipulated by anyone.

Note: This story contains bed scenes and mature content and language. Read at your own risk!

 Read at your own risk!