Older Brother

Joshua kicks Jessica's foot.
Jessica flinched and smiles.

"Me too. I also want to apologize to you Kei." Jessica said.

"Nice try, bitch." Kei sneers.

"Kei," Ark sighs.

Jessica clenches the fist she is hiding under the table.

"I am sorry for saying alot of mean things to you."

Kei stops eating. He smirks and crosses his arms looking merrily at Jessica.
"Go ahead. Why did you stop? Continue your sincere apology."

Jessica keeps clenching her fist.
"Kei I....I really..."

Joshua looks at her sister.
Something like this is really hard to forget. The things that happen to Jessica and Kei are too much for a simple apology.
Joshua pats Jessica's back telling her to stop.

"Jessica." Joshua softly calls.

Jessica stops talking and bites her lower lip.

Kei snorts.
"You are done already?" Kei sneers.

Joshua consoles Jessica by patting her back, but actually he is reminding her not to  fight back.
The least she should do is bite her lower lip. At least she will look pitiful in front of Jeremy.

Kei rolls his eyes.

Ark shakes his head.
"We have a visitor and you really start this drama so early in the morning?"

Jessica flinches.
She really hate this father.
How can he become unfeeling toward the pitiful her?

She really misses her former Dad. But that Dad is poor now. How can she buy anything or invites her friends if she is poor?

"Im sorry for this Jeremy." Ark said.

"No worries Dad." Jeremy smiles.
"Don't consider me as a guest. I am soon be part of the family."

Kei coughs loudly as he glares at Jeremy.
He gulps water to calm himself.
"Jeremy Settir, let's talk outside." Kei said.

Jeremy stands up without caring for the food he is about to eat.

"......" Ark saw his son and Jeremy walking side by side when Kei stops he punched Jeremy's stomach and kicks his face to the ground.

He feels scared as he looks away.
When he opens his eyes again and looks at the two walking away. He sees Jeremy, as if nothing happened, hugging his son's shoulder with a wide grin.

Ark sighs and choose to ignore them.

He looks at Joshua.
"For the mean time, do you want to work for the company as a distribution sales assistant?"

Joshua happily nods his head.

Ark nods at him.
"Good."

Jessica feels that everyone is bullying her but she just happily smiles for her brother.

Faye and Aurora look at Joshua.
They know this stuck up, sore loser cousin.
Joshua is not this kind of kind big brother.

But the two knows one thing, Joshua and Kei, if they meddle, nobody will listen to them so all they can do is watch them from the sideline.

Joshua smiles happily but inside his head he wants to angrily swears.

Again...He already endured before when he works at his dad's company. Why is he going to start at the lowest position again?
But Joshua is a good actor himself. Nothing of his real feeling can be seen at his face. Even if his sister or mother will not notice his unhappiness.