Game Scenarios

Dedicated to CitrusMae. I sincerely hope you enjoy darling!

The scenarios are simply for enjoyment and fun, they do not affect the storyline, characters in any way possible. Do not take this as a part of any story.

His fingers were entwined with hers, gray irises glowing like blooming sun and crushed glimmer of stars were watching her intensely.

"What do you want Ares?" She asked him shyly trying to walk past him but it was impossible that he would let her, her palm slipped from his as their skin brushed creating a spark of electricity.

"My sweet darling are you trying to run away from me?" Head adorned with black silky strands was dipped as he rested it on her shoulders.

"I-I..dont talk nonsense Ares I am getting late for my class." Claire tried rushing past him for Ares to only pull her back and push her to the lockers locking her hands above her head.

"Little baby, why do you defy me? Don't you feel my heart yearning for you." Her lips wobbled, what would she say or rather how can she refuse him when he was so close to her, their breaths mingling with each other.

"So vulnerable for me darling......do you think I would leave you all alone for other boys to see what precious treasure I am hiding ." Claire looked at him innocently making him leave her hands and let her take the breath that she was holding for so long.

"Do you believe that I don't recognize you my love?" No matter if you change your name or your appearance I will always recognize your soul.

"Ares don't you remember Rose, your true soulmate?" Saying those words Claire had tears of sadness and burst of jealousy in her eyes and yet what he did was only chuckle and pull her closer.

"My Rose, its such an irony that my soulmate is jealous of her ownself." Claire had her nose scrunched in confusion, why was Ares talking gibberish?

According to the sweet girl he was a fictional character that she had most adored and when one day she slept on the book while dreaming about him he appeared infront of her out of nowhere.

The way she had to play hide and seek with her family to hide him with her heart beating out of her chest ,only she could imagine the deep shock and excitement.

"What do you mean?" She whispered softly trying to distract herself from his close hold, the way he engulfed her while body... wasn't it the way described in books.

"Rose is you and you are Rose, don't you know how does my princess looks......god you are similar in every way possible. Your face, body, hobbies, likes and dislikes.....your way of addressing me is even same. I was struck in a dark world since a long time due to a curse, searching for you Claire.

Don't you know, you are being reborn for me, the author for this book is an enchantress who made us the way we are.......separated despite loving each other. It is you who revoked the curse bringing me back to life."

He saw the girl he loved trembling as if a flash of memories were going through her mind as he spoke word by word explaining the situation to her.

"You were born to be my queen Claire weren't you love."

"Oh my god! I-I am Rose?"

"No my love, you are mine no matter what name you adopt. "

Apologies, the words exceeded so I could not publish on board.