Game Scenario 3

This chapter is dedicated to Flufferine . Hope you enjoy my love!

The mortal was standing in front of the Emperor of Underworld, shy yet curious enough for her to follow his every move while he judged the shades and soul, determining their faith. She herself was a living person in the land of dead.

Her beautiful irises were watching King Hades as if he was really there and it was not her own dream, when her body was asleep on a soft cushion on earth after reading books for the upcoming exams while her soul had travelled eons to find the one her heart was yearning for since long.

She had thousands of question and all of them shall have an answer today.

Maayra felt as if the Underworld was real..almost too magnificent to be a dream. She silently followed the line of dead and was close to Hades. A moment before he was commanding a demon soldier in his deep rich voice and the very next his gray irises with thousand moons were looking at her as if he had caught her fruity scent among thousands of others.

"Mylord is there something?" The demon warrior looked at the tiny girl as if he was watching past her and she realized that she was invisible to him yet the way those passionate grey cluster of galaxies were staring straight at her she knew he was transfixed on her.

"Ceremony Dismissed!" A lot of the dead looked more humane with their astonished expression. It had been millions of years since the King had put a hold on their meeting. Last time it had been the destruction of mortal realm....was this time something more serious than that?

All of them followed out yet the little rabbit was wide eyed, unable to move an inch. With the prey frozen and dazed and the predator on move was feeling more possessive than before.

Its a dream

Nothing is real

He cannot see me.

Maayra repeated those words again and again yet when he stood up to his full height, coming down the throne, his masculine godly frame making her feel even more small and she could not help the whimper escaping past her plump lips.

The hell King with darkness wrapping around him stopped as if not to frighten the fairy whom he would soon devour. A step closer made her move back near to corner wall as if it would hide her and she would wake up from this arousing dream.

"Running away little bird?" Warm palms encircled her hips making her open her mouth in a soft gasp, looking at him towering over her, all cornered and at his mercy she could not help but feel her insides bursting with butterflies.

"I-I just came to-it's not"

"To be my Queen Or to be my sweet small pet?" His voice got lowered at the very end, lips kissing her earlobe as his teeth bit on her sensitive flesh.

"Do you believe you are still dreaming my love? Then let me make it real for you....." No matter how much she told her mind that this was all in her fantasy yet the moment his lips kissed the corner of her mouth, warmth spreading throughout her body and him embracing her she realized what it was.

"Since my little bird has came so far to have me then this King shall comply to your wishes. Tommorow we shall meet again Maayra.in your world with human ways."