Jenna and Grace Have Some Foot Fetish Fun

Jenna and Grace take an uber towards Jenna's apartment and once they get there Jenna takes off her sweater and shoes.Making Grace immediately blush.

Jenna: Is everything okay Grace?

Jenna then starts removing her socks revealing her size 6 feet along with her cute white painted toes.Grace starts blushing even more while looking at Jenna's feet.Jenna was still confused about Grace not talking and staring at her.

Jenna: Grace? Are you okay?

Grace turns away quickly and removes her sweater and shoes

Grace: Yeah i'm fine just admiring your place

While Grace was removing her sweater Jenna thought to herself if maybe Grace had a foot fetish.She wanted to make sure so when Grace sat down next to her.Jenna started to wiggle her toes for a couple of seconds to see Grace's reaction.Obviously Grace started to blush like crazy and looked away quickly hoping Jenna didn't notice.

Jenna: Oh my god.... You like my feet!

Grace was nervous and terrified that Jenna found her secret after such a long time of having it.But she also kinda felt relieved that she didn't have to keep it a secret anymore.

Grace: Yeah I have a foot fetish. I didn't tell you because i was scared how you were gonna react

Jenna: Yeah i get why you didn't tell me, but how long have you had it for?

Filled with embarrassment Grace starts to look up at the roof.

Grace: Since middle school I think.

Jenna starts to giggle and blushes.

Grace: What's so funny Jenna!

Jenna: I don't know, It's just kinda funny that you have such a big crush for my feet.

As Jenna says that she put her barefoot towards Grace's face.Grace was excited and also confused by what Jenna had in mind

Grace: Why did you put your foot right next to my face?

Jenna: Well you have a foot fetish right?So do whatever you want to them.

Grace filled with excitement and a little bit of nervousness, Immediately started to lick the heel of Jenna's barefoot and kept licking all the way up to her soles.

Jenna: Wait! Hehehehe... It hehehe... tickles!

Grace ignoring Jenna's words licked more passionately on the soles of Jenna's feet.

Jenna: Grace...Hehehehe stop that hehehe it...tickles hehehe.

Grace: But it tastes so good,I can't stop yet.

Grace then held Jenna's leg so Jenna was unable to move it away from her.After she did that,Grace started to suck on each one Jenna's toes making Jenna go crazy with laughter.

Jenna: NO! Grace Hehehehehe stop Heheheh it....Im so Hehehehe Ticklish

Grace: Fine I'll stop. But i really don't want to,It tastes so good

Grace finally stops licking Jennas feet.Causing Jenna to be relieved of her ticklish torture.

Grace: I never knew you were that sensitive on your feet.

Jenna: Yeah me either,I knew they were extremely ticklish but i didn't think even just touching them would tickle like hell.

Grace suddenly gets an idea in her head but then becomes nervous whether Jenna would like it or not.

Grace: Hey i have an idea,but if your not comfortable with it I understand

Jenna: Sure what's the idea? ,I'm sure I'll be cool with it.

Grace: So i was thinking we could play a game.Where I lick your feet and if you laugh you would have to let me tickle you,And i know it sounds stupid.

Jenna immediately blushes and is filled with excitement.But also she was shocked that Grace had the courage to even ask that.

Jenna: Sure why not let's give it a try!

Grace: Great now put your feet on my lap and let's begin.

Grace was the happiest girl alive.She was finally having one of her biggest fantasies and it's with one of the cutest girls she knows.

Grace then waits for Jenna to put her feet on her lap and then starts the game.Grace first starts slowly and patiently as she licks and kisses the heel of Jennas foot.

Jenna: Hmmmm It Hmmmm Doesn't tickle hmmmm!

Grace: Aww I think someone Is ticklish when I lick their feet.Does it tickle when i do this?

Grace then licked up and down Jenna's foot starting from the soles all the way down to the heel.

Jenna: Hmmm Hehemmmm Nope Im hehemmmm fine!

Grace: I think that was a laugh Jenna! Someone has to get tickled now.

Jenna was disappointed in herself for laughing way too quickly.But to her surprise for some reason she was very horny.

Jenna: Okay a deal is a deal.You can tickle me all you want.