Princess Justice~

Sabine: *hears everything from Mr. Damocles* oh...ok thank you for telling me..bye

Tom: I TOLD YOU!

Sabine: Shut...UP!

Tom: whatever

Sabine's💭: I know that lie-la's a liar *rolls eyes*

With Scarlett Moth

Scarlett Moth: I sense negative emotion *chuckles* looks like my dear friend Marinette Dupain-Cheng is feeling mad *smirks* I will finally akuma-tize her.

*gets moth* *makes it into a akuma*

Scarlett Moth: Whats this *chuckles* all of her friends are mad too *Laughs* *gets enough moths to evilize them* Now go my akuma's AND EVILIZE THEM ALL!!!

Tikki: Can we get down from the eiffel tower now, this is dangerous.

Ms Bustier, Mr. Damocles, Mylene, Juleka, Rose, Max, Ivan, Nino, Nathaniel, Marc, Kim, Marinette, Tom, Sabine and Luka : Hello Scarlett Moth *transforms into Zombizu, Dark Owl, Horrificator, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance, Gamer 3.0, Stoneheart, Bubbler, Evillustrator, Reverser, Dark Cupid, Princess Justice, Weredad, Verity Queen and Truth*

Bunnix : NO NO NO NOOOO! MINIBUG *gasps* THE FUTURE IS RUINED

Alya: *GASPS* MARINETTE..

Adrien: Why is Marinette akumatized? She's the one who hit Lila

Alya: YOU DUMBO UGH YOU MESS UP EVERYTHING WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

Adrien: ....*runs to the bathroom* PLAGG CLAWS OUT! *goes to the roof* hmm wheres m'lady?.. WAIT A SEC.. Marinette's hair looks like ladybugs....................*GASPS* OMG LADYBUG AND MARINETTE ARE TWINS *GASPS* :OOOOO

Plagg: WFWYTDFSYTGDSGFCKJDHKVSKDFGSUFGIUGSDF WHY DID I GET HIM AS MY OWNER???

Chat Noir~: RUDE HPM 😒

Verity Queen: Hey Lie-La~ *smirks*

Lie-La: My NAMES LILA AND GET AWAY FROM ME UGH

Verity Queen: Oh darling... I know your plan *chuckles*

Lie-La: GET AWAY FROM ME

Chat Noir~: hmm where is she!?!?!?!

Chat Noir~: how will we de-akumatized her..

Alya: CHAT NOIR THERE YOU ARE! LADYBUG...IS-S-S SOMEONE YOU KNOW!! U GOTTA DE-AKUMATIZE HER WITHOUT LADYBUG....

Chat Noir~: B-but how?

Alya: Even I know how and I'm not an everyday superhero. JUST USE CATACLYSM, DE-TRANSFORM, TRANSFORM AGAIN AND THEN YOU CATACLYSM AGAIN FOR THE BUTTERFLY!! IT'S SO SIMPLE

Chat Noir~: H-How d-do y-y-you..

Alya: GO AND DO WHAT I SAID BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Chat Noir~: But h-h-how do you now that?

Alya: I'm not blind like you. NOW GO

Meanwhile with Scarlet Moth and Princess Justice.

Princess Justice: So butter, what are my powers?

Scarlet Moth: Who are you calling butter?

Princess Justice: Well your usual name is Hackmoth and you have the butterfly miraculous so if you take away the fly part from butterfly it'll be butter.

Scarlett moth: MY NAMES HAWKMOTH NOT HACKMOTH! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE THE BUTTERFLY MIRACULOUS!

Princess Justice: Butter, chill down. And I know you have the butterfly miraculous cause I'm smart.

Scarlet Moth: stop calling me BUTTER!!!!

Princess Justice: No. Anyway what are my powers?

Scarlet Moth: Your powers are from your yo-yo. Whenever you tangle somebody with your yo-yo they have to say the truth.

Princess Justice: Isn't that basically the villain truth's power except I use a different weapon and I don't have an amok to help?

Scarlet Moth: Well ya bu-

Princess Justice: I want the ability to fly!

Scarlet Moth: Stop interrupting me! And I'm not giving you the ability to fl-

Princess Justice: Excuse me? I'm the one who is being the villain here. So stop being a cry baby about me interrupting you and give me the ability to fly. I wanna be one of a kind!

Scarlett Moth: UGH VERITY QUEEN COME HERE NOW!

Princess Justice: Why are you calling my mom Butter?

Scarlett moth: Istg if u call me butter again I will beat the justice out of you. And why do you wanna fly anyway?

Princess Justice: Butter, you're doing it wrong. My name is Princess JUSTICE and your name is Scarlet moth. So you can't beat the justice out of me. I wanna fly because I don't wanna be like the truth, and if I can fly then I can have a BEAUTIFUL ENTRANCE!

Scarlett Moth: I'm not gonna let you fl-

Princess Justice: I've made up my mind. You will give me the ability to fly Butter.

Scarlett Moth: I'm the one who made you villain. How are you gonna make me give you flying powers? You're not the judge are you.

Mayura: *grabs Scarlett Moth's hand* She is way more powerful than us so...be careful..

Scarlett Moth: SHES WHAT- I MADE HER A VILLAIN HOW IS SHE MORE POWERFUL?

Mayura: *gives him miraculous book* Here is the book of all the facts. See it says here on the page for the butterfly miraculous that The owner can sometimes make a hero/villain more powerful than themselves. It CAN happen by accident.

Scarlett Moth: Oh no....

Princess Justice: What did Miss Feather Tail just say....

Mayura: MISS GIRL WHAT THE HECK YOU JUST CALL ME?

Princess Justice: Sorry MISS FEATHER TAIL i don't think you heard me i called you " MISS FEATHER TAIL"

Mayura: *gets knife* IMMA KILL YOU CROWN QUEEN *rolls eyes*

Scarlett Moth: WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Princess Justice: *uses powers to turn the knife into a balloon * HAHA MISS FEATHER TAILS GONNA SHAKE EM * laughs consistently*

Mayura:.....*leaves room*

Princess Justice: Butter I thought I could only make people say the truth.

Scarlett Moth: uhm... you have almost all the powers in the world...more than..me..

Princess Justice: *GASPS* *TRIES TO FLY* *flies* YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY *goes to Chat Noir*

Hey Kitty~.......

PART 5 COMING SOON!! <33