Beast(Hank McCoy): Visibilty

"What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall right now.." You laugh a little at Hank's starstruck expression.
"Come on Y/N you'd say the same thing; being in that room; hearing all the secrets..." He laughs a little and you try not to melt at how happy he looks.
"How's working with Professor Xavier? I heard his research in genetics and mutations are unparalleled second to you." Hank flushes slightly at your choice of changing the subject.
"I mean I'm not that good; his work is much more practical than my theories." He tilts his head, turning from where he'd angled himself to the door.
"Boasting about your thesis; which one then?" the Professor laughs and you smile greeting him.

"Y/N; I was wondering if you wanted to take a tour of my school. Hank told me you're doing a research paper on group behaviour."
"I would love to! If you're okay with that?"
"Of course; would you be alright with Hank giving you a tour?"
"That would be lovely; it certainly helps having a man on the inside with the Professor." You wink at Hank who looks terrified. You bid them both goodbye for lunch and retreat from the room; hesitating before letting your powers take over; turning yourself fully invisible; you know Charles' wants to talk to Hank about you; you're sure the way Hank looked sick it means he has some protest about your tour.

"Professor; you can't be serious; she can't come for a tour! What about the kids; some of them still have accidents with their gifts!"
"It will be fine Hank."
"Charles; are you sure? I don't want to risk the school just for me."
"Oh it's for Y/N's thesis; why did you think it was a chance for you to impress her?"
Charles teases and Hank looks away.
"You should just tell her you know."
"I can't; she'd never accept me if she knew what I truly was."
"Well why don't we test that."
"I'm not letting her put the school at risk." Hank hisses and Charles taps his head and Hank scowls.
"I don't like that idea; as a last resort; only as a last resort I'll let you take her memories."

"I really do appreciate you giving me a tour; it's very sweet." You smile at Hank and he grins back looking slightly nervous.
"So now that we've seen a couple of the dorm rooms what else is there."
"Well there's the kitchen and a few of the classrooms and; hey!' Hank shouts when two kids run in front of him.
"Sorry Professor! We're playing hide and seek! We only have twenty seconds to hide!" One of the kids shouts and the other grins.

"You two should play! I wanna hide with Hank, you get the girl he likes!" One of the kids shoves the other towards you and you chuckle grabbing to the boy's arm.
"Alright; let's go find somewhere to hide then!" You laugh a little as the boy squeals in excitement dragging you towards the stairs. Hank looks annoyed but sighs following the other boy towards a closed door.
"We have to hurry!" The boy nods tugging at your arm.
"Can you keep a secret?" He nods and you grin winking at him before you turn invisible.
"Whoa; can I-"

"No one can see you now. Shh." You're watching as everyone else is found; laughing in your head when Hank's discovered behind the curtain.
"Okay so that's everyone.."
"We haven't found Y/N yet.." You try not to laugh at the boy having gotten bored and he was lured out with the promise of an ice cream sundae; he'd appeared from behind the couch once he'd let go of your hand and was calmly stating you were in the same spot.
"Okay seriously where is Y/N..." Hank huffs and the boy nods back to where you're standing.
"She's right there; you need her for something; oh are you going on a date?"
"Beast has a date?" Jean walks in question and Scott laughs.
"There's no way bluebeard has a date."
"It's not a date I'm giving her a tour."
"Were you going to show her your room?" Logan laughs and Hank frowns as the professor comes in.
"What's wrong? Are you upset that Y/N went home? Well since she did everyone can relax." Hank shakes his head.

"No we were playing hide and seek with them, and she's still hiding."
"Are you sure? Let me check then." You can see Charles lift his hand to his head and he seems to be focusing before looking troubled.
"What?" Hank looks worried.
"I can't seem to sense her at all; like she's vanished." You take this moment to move; walking behind Hank and into the kitchen making yourself an ice cream sundae and adding two spoons. You walk back into the main room watching Hank looking dejected.
"Hank it's alright. At least we know now." Charles offers a warm smile.
"She didn't even know about the mutation; she just left."
"Well I'm guessing I win then?" You grin nudging the sundae into his hands.
"Where the hell did you come from?"
"Kitchen."
"No before that?" You gesture towards the spot behind the couch and Hank frowns.
"You're lying; we checked there." You swear he's pouting and you smile.
"Do you want to be a fly on the wall?" You ask and he looks confused before you reach for his arm; hand closing around him.
"How does-" Charles interrupts with a shout and Hank frowns.

"What?"
"You vanished..." You pull your hand away and Hank looks confused.
"You were just there..."
"I'm like you. Like the rest of the students here..." You nod and return to their fields of vision offering out the sundae again.
"So you can turn invisible; anything else?"
"Well whatever I touch also turns invisible, Blind Spot; by the way." You grin holding out your hand to Hank.

"Beast; pleasure." He grins at you and you tilt your head.
"Beast? Seems a bit Jekyll and Hyde doesn't it?"
"A little less monstrous than that."He grins and you quirk an eyebrow.
"Well you should show me yours; since I showed you mine; it's only fair?"
"Over dinner maybe?" He questions and you nod back laughing when Logan glares and shoves a twenty into Scott's hands.