the girl and the black haired villian

"you can try" I said, antagonizing him more. Chuckling under his breath he mimicked me. he started kissing my inner thighs, my legs felt like jelly. with one hand he slowly spread my legs apart and with the other, rubbing my clit from out my panties. my head went back and I softly moaned. "oh baby, i haven't even started." he growled. A chill went down my spine but as I looked into his eyes, they mimicked the lust in mine. Keeping eye contact he moved my panties to the side and licked my clit. He smirked at the pure pleasure in my face. He took off my panties and dragged me to the end of the bed. Before he could get me to submit I stood up and turned to push him on the bed. He smirked but I kept steady and lust filled eye contact with him as I pulled down his boxers to reveal his length. Keeping eye contact and giving him a smirk of my own, I slowly licked his tip. His smirk faded and his legs tensed. I wrapped one hand around his cock and the other on his thigh. slowly licking up his length keeping eye contact, i could feel his thigh trying not to shake. "So sensitive" i teased. I took him in all at once, his head threw back and a pitiful moan except him. One he was keeping in. I went faster, going up and down his length, then I felt his hand grasp onto my hair and started to push and pull. His legs started to tremble and his hand let go. "i-im going to cum." not stopping and started to massage his thighs with my thumbs, I felt the thick liquid fall into my mouth. He started to pant and moan has he looked down at me. I swallowed all that was in my mouth. One dripped down my chin, mouth parted I starred at him as i wiped it with my thumb. still panting he said "my nasty girl" I stood up, crawled on top of him while pushing him down. "tch tch tch, you have the subduction down" he grabbed my shoulders and spun, now he was on top of me. "but i'm still stronger." lifting my legs up and pined me down he slammed into me. I yelped and moaned in pain and pleasure. "you like that my little slut? hm?" slamming into me again. eyes rolling back, a single tear fell. he went in again but didn't pull on he leaned forward and kissed it before it fell. slowly coming out and forcefully back in, both moaning. I could feel his full length in me and how tight i was around it. in and out again and again until a loud moan and my hole filling. he came out and laying besides me. He turned to look at me and I looked at him. he frowned. "what." i asked in an offended tone. "i mossed something, he replied." I gave him a confused look and we both sat up in bed and he scotched closer. he undid me bra and answered "this" while tossing it away. he looked down and moved in slowly. i put my hand out and said "i'm exhausted" he looked up and replied "good" he moved in again, sucking on one nipple and pinching the other. It felt so good but i was too tired to moan, so i laid down and him on me. sucking harder and getting impatient, he bit down but not to hard. I gasped at the shock then a satisfied moan. he pinched the other harder and started sucking again. i could feel myself getting wet again. waiting for him to do something, i was growing inpatient and started to buckle my hips closer to him. he did nothing. it felt so good but i need to be touched. i moved my hand to play with myself, but he grabbed it. "no" he said and went back. i was so hot but i couldn't cum from just that. i looked down and watched him suck on my tit. my head went back in pleasure but i couldn't cum. I was twitching all over and he finally stopped pinching and started to rub my clit. i felt relieved and came faster than I intended but my wait made the pleasure go all through my body. i moaned deeply, he chuckled and said "i told you i would make you mine" i couldn't move, from how hard he thrusted and exhausted from waiting to cum. he pulled the covers over me and cuddled me until i fell asleep in his arms. I definitely missed my test.